Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
In all the Christmas Cheer I forgot about the Fearless Prediction for Hump Day!

Usually I try to give some love to the opponent but the hell with that. They beat us with their typical trickery and when we were clearly not playing back to the level we are capable of as we are right now. We all know their gameplan Sunday is to play dirty. Unfortunately for them, it won't take too long before we break their will like we did the Cardinals.

Except this time, it's in our house. Sucks to be you Rams. It's payback time.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 45 - Rams 3

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-4

davidonmi

Reaction score
Sean Hill is not winning in Seattle against us, but I can see a relatively close game, like we usually have vs NFC west opponents.
Seahawks 21
Rams 12

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks - 23
Rams - 17

It's closer than it should be because... well, just because that the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This is where we need to be. I'm with a 50+ to <10 score. I don't' know good math but I think that works.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ad Hawk":369a2yex said:
Hawks - 23
Rams - 17

It's closer than it should be because... well, just because that the way the ball bounces sometimes.

Shaun Hill scoring 17 on THIS defense in OUR house on full out TEAM BEAST MODE?

Dude, I want what you are smokin'.

Hill will be lucky to walk off the field at the end of the game let alone drop 17 on us.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Lambs to the slaughter despite a trick or two. There's simply not enough magic out there in the entire world for Jeff Fisher to be able to conjure up a win with Shaun Hill as his QB against this defense. Hide the children's eyes -- things could get rather nasty. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 31
Rams 6

seahawksny

Reaction score
I thought 16-7 last week and was way off. We are better than most know right now, and rams looked terrible last week. I know they usually play au tough but this one will be 27 6

j hawk

Reaction score
Rams are walking into a meat grinder. We crush all hope halfway into 1st quarter. Hawks win this 34-3.

etanate

Reaction score
Seahawks 27-10

After seeing how well the line held up against Arizona, I now have no doubt's about this game.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks...33
Lambs..........7

Yeah, I'm seeing another curb stomping. All that Fisher Fakery ain't gonna buy them a lot of points. The Hawks are on a mission.

To date: 11-4

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Seahawks win this one but not without a bit of work, teams can have success against us anywhere anytime no matter who they are. And the refs are going to be tight against a sloppy offense.
Still we are ruthless on D and the O is strikingly improving.

Division game.

45-0

It's SHUT OUT TIME!!!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Replay of Seattle at St. Louis on NFL Network right now. Weird seeing Seattle so far behind at one point in the third quarter at 6 to 21.

Rams are going to look pretty stupid at the Clink this Sunday.

Addendum: Damn that was a frustrating fourth quarter. But much kudos to the Hawks for not letting it affect the rest of their season. That game was just a couple unlucky bounces in the Ram's favor, plus of course the unexpected stunt when everyone else was expecting a punt. Total yards in that game, btw, was Seattle 463 to St. Louis 272. RW had a couple nice runs much like he did in last weekend's game vs Cardinals.

Maybe the Rams did the Hawks a favor with that trick play. Never know, an opponent could attempt a similar stunt in the playoffs.