Lynch fined for crotch grab

Rex

Reaction score
The block on 26 was sweet but didn't see a crotch grab.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rex":3ptromqh said:

:lol:

Figured it was coming since someone got fined last year for the same thing. To Marshawn, it's worth it because it's his brand for Beast Quakes.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
That fine is nothing to Lynch and I have a feeling he thinks it was well worth it. The dude busted out an awesome run and dscided to cap it off with a little crotch grab. That memory will be worth way more to him than a few measly grand. Besides, the money goes to charity.

Marshawn Lynch literally gave back to the community by grabbing his crotch. Effing awesome.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I paid $11000 for a crotch grab.

Wow, for that much, it must have been pretty great? Who grabbed it for you? Mila Kunis? A hot set of twins?

No, I paid that much to grab my own crotch.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I say Sunday we show a sign of solidarity and grab our crotches when the Rams are introduced.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
So that gesture is offensive to the tune of 11 G's, yet NFLN keeps showing it. Uh... hypocrisy much?

In this Mike Silver clip they show a second or two of Marshawn's run vs the Cardinals, then cut directly to the unspeakable gesture, then cut directly to the 2010 abominable gesture, then cut back and RESHOW the evil, evil gesture from last week.

In this clip, where the play is the #1 Performance Moment of the Week, Molly Qerim says, "I love the ending, the finalé."

That's a lot of mileage, and mixed messages, the NFL is getting out of an $11,000-level offensive gesture.

Riley12

Reaction score
On ESPN, during a 30 second story on the fine, they showed the clip four times. The last time was in reeeeeaaaalllllly slow motion.

The NFL owes Lynch at least 11k for all of the additional hits/clickthroughs/whatever he is producing.

Largent80

Reaction score
Jeez the NFL could clean up on fines if all crotch grabs were fined. The bottom of a fumble pile has at least 3 every time.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Just like Sherman said about the NFL and their hypocrisy. Fine Marshawn 11k so they can make extra money by getting people to go to their page and make a big story out of it. It's so offensive that they have to replay it a gazillion times without even a blur or black box around the gesture lol. Looks like they are trying to hide behind this story so they can get away from the whole Ray Rice incident.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
ivotuk":32dwmy82 said:
Rex":32dwmy82 said:

:lol:

Figured it was coming since someone got fined last year for the same thing. To Marshawn, it's worth it because it's his brand for Beast Quakes.

He did that to Patrick Peterson (PP).

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
money well spent. to see both the quakes next to each other..

what is insane is how he remembered to do it again.....now that requires some skill to think hey, i need to re-create my celebration in this situation...

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
really, it is a fine for not answering questions the no fing fun league wants from players./..

nategreat

Reaction score
On a related note, Anquan Boldin was fined $10,000 for a headbutt to Chargers' cornerback Shareece Wright.

Hmmmmm, headbutt vs. crotch grab. Seems fair. Michael Jackson would hate the NFL.

salamander

Reaction score
The NFL had no problem with it when they had Michael Jackson as the halftime show during the 90's. This is only about power and the NFL wanting to control the players.