For Kearly

AcidicGlassIcelandicsheepdog.gif

For Blue Friday

B5qcZmUCYAA cV0

EasygoingBaggyHammerheadbird.gif

PlushBrilliantFirebelliedtoad.gif

Hawks46

Reaction score
Holy crap that Schneider and Pete picture is freaking classic.

I love getting gifs like this, you can see so much more.

Peterson is playing poor technique on Richardson. Proper technique is playing inside and forcing the WR to the sidelines. If Richardson spins to the inside, he probably loses Peterson and gains a good 5-10 yards more. He's a rookie, he'll get a better feel for that stuff as he gets more experience.

On that sack, Bennett gets that sack if the stunt doesn't. It's scary how fast he loses his guy. Teams are respecting Irvin a lot more. I've seen lots of RBs and TE's stay in to help on his side when he lines up on the edge. It's causing teams to have less to block others and that's starting to show. It also eliminates any outlet passes to the flat if that guy stays in to block.

I'm loving how our team is playing lately !

idahohawk

Reaction score
I'd love to see these but this thread locks up my browsers regardless of what I use. Chrome, Safari, Firefox. It renders my laptop useless.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
After the sack, he was looking up at the 12s. That corner was packed with them.

hannibalking

Reaction score
I was weirded out earlier. I'm so used to going to rival forums and seeing hate for the Seahawks and especially Pete Carroll and low and behold, I was at a Rams forum and they were just clamoring for the Seahawks to "wipe the smirk off of Arians' face." Needless to say, I checked outside and he'll did not freeze over. Guess some people just irk non-Seahawks fans more than Pete after all.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Funny about Arians, the Ram hate for him. I have nothing but respect and props for the guy. He's gotten amazing performances out of the Cards this year. I even think they beat San Fran tomorrow.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Love seeing Schofield get a nice sack like that on national TV. Recall how his offseason went... Signed with Giants for $4M or whatever, then they get buyers remorse and make up a lame excuse to fail him on his physical. It has to feel awesome for him to be in this position right now. He's a nice part of our D-Line/Leo/whatever rotation.