Question about the playoff dates and times

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
We are coming to the games no matter what. Alaska has a special they are running but have to grab the tickets today so just a few questions. Since we will get the number one seed, here is the dates and Seattle times I read on a web site.

Divisional round
January 10th at 1:35 (we win)
NFC Championship game
January 18th at 3:30 (we win)

If anyone does not agree and can show me another site that is different, let me know asap so I can get these tickets.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Where did you see this listed on the site?
I'm sure the championship game will be at 3:30 and the last 2 times we had the 1st seed we played on Saturday but I didn't think the divisional rd. was set yet

Boiler

Reaction score
I don't think they set the schedule for the Divisional round until the Wild Card round is over. Late Sunday is a good bet for the Championship game if the Seahawks host it. There aren't any Pacific time zone teams in the AFC in the running to host.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Based on NFL.com the weekend dates are correct, but hard to say if we'll be a Saturday or Sunday game.

253hawk

Reaction score
There's no rhyme nor reason as to how the NFL decides what seeds will play on which days for the wild card and divisional rounds.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
The NFC championship game will be the first game played on championship Sunday this year. If we end up hosting it will kick off at 12pm. Pretty weak.