LMAO at C. Campbell & Rook ILB during Beastmode II

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
At the beginning of the play Bailey stands Campbell up at the LOS. When Campbell recovers, rook ILB Glen Carson (#56) is running the wrong way, R to L, and right in Campbell's path to Lynch. Campbell tries to push rook into Lynch, but Marshawn is a step too far. If the rook hadn't hindered him, Campbell would have had a fighting chance, but Sweezy was also was in position to contest that.

I just thought that was pretty comical. Had to go back and review after I saw Campbell pounding the turf after the play :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

The dude is such a terror that it's nice to see him slowed down for a change.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
If you want to see something really funny, watch Antonio Cromartie #31. The Cardinals may as well have been playing with 10 out there because Cromartie ANY part of Marshawn!

mrblitz

Reaction score
cards got blown off of the line there... it was like the levee broke..

sutz

Reaction score
mrblitz":2q9fc6kp said:
This is why I rate Beatquake I as superior. He had a bit more clutter to get through to clear his way to the secondary. Both runs are awesome, and it's really cool that 'Shawn got both of them, but this one looked a little 'easier' if you know what I mean.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I think it is a great indicator, when we are using the amount of wreckage in Marshawn's wake, to determine which epic, franchise altering run is better.

These are good times my Hawk loving friends. Good times.

GoHawks

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
You know what I loved besides that sick run, is that pretty much the whole team went to the endzone to give Marshawn props. This is a band of brothers that you don't see with any other team in the NFL. Pete and John have built something very special.

olyfan63

Reaction score
sutz":1dvx7zto said:
mrblitz":1dvx7zto said:
This is why I rate Beatquake I as superior. He had a bit more clutter to get through to clear his way to the secondary. Both runs are awesome, and it's really cool that 'Shawn got both of them, but this one looked a little 'easier' if you know what I mean.

That scrum with Patrick Petersen, trying to strip him on the sideline, plus the other AZ dude, and the way Lockette blocked both of them, Marshawn stayed upright, and both dudes wound up out of the play... now THAT was special. So from a pure RB standpoint, yes, Marshawn did more on Beastquake I, but his teammates, Lockette in particular, did more for him overall on the run on Beastquake II.

Still have to give mad props on Beastquite I to RG Tyler-freakin-Polumbus getting his ass 65 yards downfield to pick off the final Saints DB for Marshawn to get into the end zone.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
sutz":3an0uq8v said:
mrblitz":3an0uq8v said:
Beast mode one was was a greater accomplishment for Marshawn, but BM II spoke for the whole team. That's probably why I like BM II better.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Absolutely nobody on that 2011 Saints defense could tackle.
The only reason they were 12th in rush yards against was because their pass D was even worse.
Teams passed on the Saints at a 2/1 clip and they gave up 5.0 yards per rush.
Now thats a truly terrible defense.

Still, the Beast Quake was one for the ages.
This years run, was good, but it didn't seal a playoff game against the defending world champs.

lsheldon

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":2spermzv said:
You know what I loved besides that sick run, is that pretty much the whole team went to the endzone to give Marshawn props. This is a band of brothers that you don't see with any other team in the NFL. Pete and John have built something very special.

Watch how fast Earl got down there, he was second person to Marshawn and got there before he got off the ground. Field gulls wrote a page on his trip there here: http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/12/25/74 ... e-end-zone