Possibly flying in. Rams Game from YYZ .No Tickets Yet.Tips?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
So i have a line on some tickets but not 100% confirmed.

that said, i suspect that I will have to decide to fly out tonight or early tomorrow morning without having secured tickets. will fly into Vancouver, BC and drive down with my mom and then fly home to toronah from seattle on Monday morning.

Only looking for single. I have a friend who works for the seahawks that might have an employee ticket if there is a cancellation.

is best bets just to suck up stubhub or TX? not a whole heck of a lot of tickets for sale. is buying from a seller outside a bad idea.

i know my friend has a better shot at field passes than the ticket...odd, i know...and also with the canadian embassy party ....go figure. just looking for ticket advice at the last minute.

mods....please move if you don't think this is in the right place.

RiverDog

Reaction score
If it's just one ticket you need, I'd arrive early and go about 3 blocks from the stadium and start asking fans for any spare tickets they may have. Get to them before the guys at Royal Brougham/Occidental and King St./Occidental and you might be able to get a ticket for face value. If that fails, there's always the aforementioned vendors.

I've found that the best secondary market ticket prices is at NFL Ticket Exchange.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I ditto the advice above. Wear your Seahawks gear, find someone with a single extra before they get to the stadium... good places are in the plaza to the east just off Weller St near Uwajimaya in the ID, and near Occidental and FX McRory's. If you are worried about counterfeits ask if they're going in and you can walk in with them... anyone with nothing to hide will say yes. Singles are usually pretty cheap, I'd be surprised if you can't find one on Ticket Exchange, that morning, pretty cheap.

RiverDog

Reaction score
BocciHawk":10x2pvsy said:
If you are worried about counterfeits ask if they're going in and you can walk in with them... anyone with nothing to hide will say yes.

Good tip.

I see a lot of people making a little cardboard sign saying "Need 1 Ticket" so they don't have to approach every fan. And yea, wearing your Seahawks gear is highly recommended. Everyone trusts a fellow 12.

If you are going to buy one off one of the street vendors, bring a smart phone and have NFL Ticket Exchange available as it will help negotiate a lower price. I had a buddy do that once and they dropped their price by $50 to better what he showed them on his phone. They won't let you walk away.

I also know people that will wait until the very last minute, even past kickoff, then buy a ticket off one of the vendors dirt cheap. The Rams don't travel well and the local weather forecast for tomorrow looks pretty bad so the market for tickets for this game should be relatively tame.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
RiverDog":2829lqn9 said:
BocciHawk":2829lqn9 said:
If you are worried about counterfeits ask if they're going in and you can walk in with them... anyone with nothing to hide will say yes.

Good tip.

I see a lot of people making a little cardboard sign saying "Need 1 Ticket" so they don't have to approach every fan. And yea, wearing your Seahawks gear is highly recommended. Everyone trusts a fellow 12.

If you are going to buy one off one of the street vendors, bring a smart phone and have NFL Ticket Exchange available as it will help negotiate a lower price. I had a buddy do that once and they dropped their price by $50 to better what he showed them on his phone. They won't let you walk away.

I also know people that will wait until the very last minute, even past kickoff, then buy a ticket off one of the vendors dirt cheap. The Rams don't travel well and the local weather forecast for tomorrow looks pretty bad so the market for tickets for this game should be relatively tame.

Probably not true all the time, but usually when someone has a sign that says, "Need tickets" it means they are trying to sell tickets.

OP
OP
YYZHawksFan

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
looks like i am hooped for airfares. for some reason, they jumped when yesterday they were down. oh well. guess it will be a play off game instead....

Latest posts