For anyone objecting to Marsh "PROTECTING" his stuff . .

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Saw this wonderful :roll: :roll: comeback to the doofuses who fined our boy, Marsh for well [maybe] protecting his cojones.

The NFL really hates winners. Fining Marsh, Good Grief, Charlie Brown!! Hope this isn't too vulgar :roll: :th2thumbs:

Hey, hope ya all had a most blessed Christmas.

Edited by Throwdown

djb28

Reaction score
I think people are too lazy to type full names.

irocdave

Reaction score
?
Just some friendly advise. Don't create threads when your intoxicated, only post reply's to existing threads. Much easier to clean up the next day.

nolachawks

Reaction score
bowzerbird":htravnde said:
Saw this wonderful :roll: :roll: comeback to the doofuses who fined our boy, Marsh for well [maybe] protecting his cojones.

The NFL really hates winners. Fining Marsh, Good Grief, Charlie Brown!! Hope this isn't too vulgar :roll: :th2thumbs:

Hey, hope ya all had a most blessed Christmas.

Edited by Throwdown

I totally agree, I couldn't have said it better myself... :sarcasm_on:

GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":1ty85uqo said:
Bowzer bird has a lady crush on the man, known as M. Lynch. Respect to the bird and respect diversity. Caw Caw.

Qo6wxE rEs4zW62FqII63ZNG3 roAvcxHl2A3kSLhfJFw 48YZ

Don't have a crush on Marsh BUT like probably EVERYONE in football, respect is deserving to our BEAST!
OJ comes close to the kind of FB player Marsh is.

If we had a "full-Rip 9.0 [Cascadia subduction zone] in WA, THE ONLY THING LEFT STANDING WOULD BE . . . MARSHAWN LYNCH.

Ain't dat da troof!

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
irocdave":194gjk83 said:
?
Just some friendly advise. Don't create threads when your intoxicated, only post reply's to existing threads. Much easier to clean up the next day.

Don't drink alcoholic bevs or take drugs. What happened was I had submitted a graphic regarding Marsh's Beast Quake 11 and it was redeemed vulgar and removed. Understandable. I thought it was TOOOO funny and placed it in the post.
Why does "some" of the media hate the Hawks so much. Ever wonder??

You all should see the interviews with Marsh on "Total Access" on channel 190 HD [Wavecable in WA special sports channels <> can view it on youtube if ya don't have those channels].
He was asked if he thought he would be nominated into the FB Hall of Fame. Dayam, he is so honest he felt he wouldn't because they don't like his attitude. He's a private guy, what's wrong with that?? It ain't nunnayobidnezz what he does AFTER the games: where he hangs, WHO he hangs with, what he eats <> drinks, where he shops, what he buys: Get my point? Screw the commentators.
There are many interviews that reveal the "internal workings" of Marshawn Lynch: very introspective. Check 'em out [youtube].
He doesn't deserve the fine. I really respect ALL the players in that they truly are a BAND of BROTHERS. They defend each other and don't leak "secrets" to the media about any given player. EX: No one knows about Russell's private life RE: his marriage / divorce or even any vocalizations from the ex. And it's non of anyone's business. Can't even manufacture conspiracies [leave that up to Hannasty & O'Really] about his private life. :0190l:

Just letting off steam & ranting here. Wonder what they will say when we win our second [2015] Super Bowl. What will it take for those dingbat media dooffuses to realize the Seattle SEAHAWKS are a FB team worthy of praise and a veritable machine of destruction.

Got my UGLY Seahawks sweater for Christmas. So ugly . . . it's bee-U-tee-ful!

Rocket

Reaction score
Who the frack is Marsh???

I'm almost 59 and I don't like to get confused...
so stop it. Now. Or I'll make the stones come again.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Rocket":3sojjmeu said:
Who the frack is Marsh???

I'm almost 59 and I don't like to get confused...
so stop it. Now. Or I'll make the stones come again.

CANHawk":3sojjmeu said:
STOP SAYING MARSH!!!

Chapman":3sojjmeu said:
get out the ban hammer.

To all ya all, I'll ask Mom [Marsh's] if using his nicknames, "Marsh" & "Shawn" here at Seahawks.Net is OK. But regardless, that's who HE is to me. Has nothing to do with abbreviations.
Piece of advice, next time ya ALL see ANY posts / threads started by Bowzerbird, hey, don't read them, don't even follow :roll: :roll: them. Don't sneak-a-peek. It's better for your blood pressure.

Yo, Rocket, is it the Rolling Stones you'll bring back?? Oh please do, fav group. Please . . . Please
"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith . . . . . ."

Les and I were very close friends and he never objected to "Marsh" and would defend the nicknames [being used by others btw] so chill. I'll let Darlene know, she can always use a good laugh.

Hey, we're Super Bowl bound. That "other" team yesterday, played like the steelers. They really tried to HURT Russell. Tackling is one thang, trying to "twist" him into a pretzel is another. At one point, when he was down, he put his arm up and had his hand around the guy's neck. GOOD FOR HIM. Strangle the bastard!
Just wondering if these play-offs will turn into the "killing fields" and not good ol' FB as we know it. Once Russell lets go of the ball, that should be it. Don't "lay" him down. He really took some nasty "after-plays" yesterday and didn't deserve it. Our offense should see this and protect him better. Guess I said the obvious. Ranting again, but that is the reality of the situation. And hope they do protect him BETTER.