Time to get the 747-8 Seahawk back in the skies...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
[youtube]LewpTI35reM[/youtube]

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's my little tribute...

[youtube]XbgTD0TQOMM[/youtube]

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to fly the real thing. :D

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
Very well done "Godfather" couldn't help but notice the date of SB XLlX 2.1.15 or...15-2-1 = 12 #GoHawks

Would you mind if I shared this on FB...Twitter with props to you Aros?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
CDN_C_Hawk":1zl9pmm2 said:
Very well done "Godfather" couldn't help but notice the date of SB XLlX 2.1.15 or...15-2-1 = 12 #GoHawks

Would you mind if I shared this on FB...Twitter with props to you Aros?

Not at all! Thanks!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
last time I saw it sitting on the tarmac at work it was stripped of most of it's Seahawks glory. Probably on its way to a customer... :?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure Boeing stripped it of its Seahawks colors shortly after the Super Bowl and spent the better part of the year hoping to sell it. To the extent of my "inside information", turns out nobody bought it so there it sits at Paine Field awaiting a prospective buyer... or perhaps another Seahawks playoff run?? We can only hope for the latter. Unless it got sold after my "insider" lost his privilege (aka after my dad retired ;) )

BTW cool video Todd.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3ss0ki3g said:
Pretty sure Boeing stripped it of its Seahawks colors shortly after the Super Bowl and spent the better part of the year hoping to sell it. To the extent of my "inside information", turns out nobody bought it so there it sits at Paine Field awaiting a prospective buyer... or perhaps another Seahawks playoff run?? We can only hope for the latter. Unless it got sold after my "insider" lost his privilege (aka after my dad retired ;) )

BTW cool video Todd.

Psssst... I can be your new insider... I work at the Everett Boeing Plant. We'll just keep that between you 'n me Mkay? ;)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
BlueThunder":1no9l7rw said:
Zebulon Dak":1no9l7rw said:

BTW cool video Todd.

Psssst... I can be your new insider... I work at the Everett Boeing Plant. We'll just keep that between you 'n me Mkay? ;)

Will you be like my 2nd dad??? Hahaha.. is the plane still sitting out there awaiting orders?