Demarcus Dobbs

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
EXPLOSION!!

OMG, The Niners let this man go???? THANKS :p 8) I was wondering why they didn't IR this guy after his injury given he was released by SF and after watching the tape of KC, I see why. This man has so much explosion and was absolutely destroying his man across from him. It is too bad he had an injury against SF. This guy gets off the ball faster than Bennett and his quickness is obvious. John and Pete are simply amazing. Keep an eye on this man in the playoffs 12th man. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

netskier

Reaction score
Some one typed it wrong in a post, and the wrong info got stuck in some memories.

olyfan63

Reaction score
And a few posts later, people were pointing out pervs named Dodd, and it went downhill from there.
I'm just so glad to get back to calling Dobby by his correct name.

For those who read the right Harry Potter book(s), anyway.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
olyfan63":162dgsiy said:
And a few posts later, people were pointing out pervs named Dodd, and it went downhill from there.
I'm just so glad to get back to calling Dobby by his correct name.

For those who read the right Harry Potter book(s), anyway.

This guy is quick and extremely powerful in his upper body. I can't believe the Niners let him go. I really hope the Seahawks sent Baalke a Christmas present because the gifts keep on coming.

olyfan63

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1w0x5jr0 said:
This guy is quick and extremely powerful in his upper body. I can't believe the Niners let him go. I really hope the Seahawks sent Baalke a Christmas present because the gifts keep on coming.

No kidding, between:

* Michael Robinson (ret 2014)
* Ricardo Lockette
* Will Tukuafu
* Demarcus Dobbs

And, indirectly, by the grace of Jim Harbaugh's time at Stanford:
* Doug Baldwin, Stanford
* Richard Sherman, Stanford

I've probably missed a couple, but your point is on the money, Baalke/Harbaugh should get some nice holiday gifts from Seattle.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
olyfan63":20ucbdbr said:
seahawk12thman":20ucbdbr said:

No kidding, between:

* Ricardo Lockette
* Will Tukuafu
* Demarcus Dobbs

* Doug Baldwin, Stanford

I've probably missed a couple, but your point is on the money, Baalke/Harbaugh should get some nice holiday gifts from Seattle.

If we can just get Trent on the Seahawk payroll we can send him a super bowl ring...He's earned it!!! :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
It is so awesome to watch a 6'6" or 6'7" big man blow it up against the run, knowing how big a deal leverage is to DL.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kearly":1poge1jz said:
It is so awesome to watch a 6'6" or 6'7" big man blow it up against the run, knowing how big a deal leverage is to DL.

I didn't realized that Dobbs was that tall. So that gives us two guys that tall that both play the run well. Good FG blocking squad ?

Also, Lockette was ours first. Glad we got him back though.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Hawks46":wlc7pgxs said:
kearly":wlc7pgxs said:

I didn't realized that Dobbs was that tall. So that gives us two guys that tall that both play the run well. Good FG blocking squad ?

Also, Lockette was ours first. Glad we got him back though.
Dobbs is 6-2.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
olyfan63":3psqd49d said:
seahawk12thman":3psqd49d said:

No kidding, between:

* Ricardo Lockette
* Will Tukuafu
* Demarcus Dobbs

* Doug Baldwin, Stanford

He's not a huge contributor on the playing field, but they also gave us BJ Daniels who does a lot of work on our scout team.