Where were the yellow flags today?

Smellyman

Reaction score
could have been a million holding flags on Ram OL

but rather let them play...

pmedic920

Reaction score
The one offensive PI that Sherm was in on, was a very poor call IMO , I'd have been pissed if that got called on us.

Overall I was very happy with this crew.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good points on the missed calls but I think this was one of the better called games Seattle played in this year.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
What this crew made up for in throwing fewer flags, they gave away in poor clock management. They botched the time on the booth review right before the half which could have lead to at least a Seahawks field goal, and there were two plays in a row where the clock did not move at all in the 4th quarter. All in all, they took over a minute of time away from the Seahawks, in crucial instances where we could have benefited greatly from the clock being managed correctly.

red grenadine

Reaction score
Bad PI call on the WR vs. Sherm
Bad holding call on Okung

But yeah it was refreshing not stopping after every play

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah that OPI call was huge, it feels so weird to see a backbreaking bad call go against the other team for a change.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I have no problem with the push off call being that they call ticky-tack shit on defenders ninety-nine percent of the time.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
it appears that seattle was very good at avoiding the ticky tacky crap calls....for once although the D got them out of a slop situation with the extra fifteen because lockette could not keep his balance.