Congratulations on the win, division, HFA

Rex

Reaction score
and hopefully repeat as Super Bowl champions. Your team is solid and I hope you win it all again doing the division proud. Make it happen! :th2thumbs:

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah. Super cool Rex. Thanks and good luck to you guys too.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thank for the well wishes. You guys were up 6-0 for over half the game. You have a top notch defense and are probably
a qb (real qb) away from winning more than 8 games a year.

PS I still hate you guys

rideaducati

Reaction score
Good luck finding a decent coach Rex. Probably won't happen for a couple years because Kroenke doesn't want to waste money before he sells the Rams and buys the Broncos. The NEXT rams owner might be better though. Good luck.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Classy post. Your DL is sick and even though we have the #1 defense in the league, I'm still jealous of it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawks46":1d9837vo said:
Classy post. Your DL is sick and even though we have the #1 defense in the league, I'm still jealous of it.

Yeah, I wish that DL would go away. They are definitely trouble for us. That said, the Tards OL did OK against them and so did -gasp!- the Giants (comparatively) . I really wish we would stop dumpster diving for OL, although I dug the blocking up the gut for Mashawn's TD.

That can keep that secondary. Seems like we clown Jenkins at least once per season.

rideaducati

Reaction score
It was nice to watch a rams game where they weren't playing dirty. Something rare these days.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
rideaducati":34b094cx said:
It was nice to watch a rams game where they weren't playing dirty. Something rare these days.

Yep. No complaints with how the Rams played yesterday from an ethics standpoint. They're a dirty team playing for a dirty coach, but I think the Lions passed them in the dirtbag power rankings yesterday (if they weren't #1 before yesterday).

BlueTalons

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":jbuxfk92 said:
rideaducati":jbuxfk92 said:

Yep. No complaints with how the Rams played yesterday from an ethics standpoint. They're a dirty team playing for a dirty coach, but I think the Lions passed them in the dirtbag power rankings yesterday (if they weren't #1 before yesterday).
Actually there was one sack of Wilson where he got creamed by three Rams that looked intent to take him out. Don't remember who, but it almost looked like they where trying to take more (elbow) shots on him after he was down.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
BlueTalons":bz8c7b1f said:
MidwestHawker":bz8c7b1f said:
rideaducati":bz8c7b1f said:

Actually there was one sack of Wilson where he got creamed by three Rams that looked intent to take him out. Don't remember who, but it almost looked like they where trying to take more (elbow) shots on him after he was down.
Yup...it was Aaron Donald... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104535