Looks like we get the winner of Carolina/Arizona

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Stunning stat of he day...Matt Stafford is 0-16 on the road against winning teams in his career.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
B-E-A-UTIFUL. There is a reasonable chance the Lions have to play next week without Suh though so the Lindleycoaster may get rolling.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
That would be ideal, but anything can happen in that Dallas vs. Detroit game. Romo has been erratic in the playoffs in the past.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't think Suh gets suspended. It didn't really look intentional to me, although he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt on these things.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Rat":3hp5k887 said:
I don't think Suh gets suspended. It didn't really look intentional to me, although he hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt on these things.

I thought it looked pretty intentional, seemed like it stepped back with his right then stepped with his left. With 8 fines in the book he may be presumed guilty (today aside, he's still a scumbag).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Rat":zx5nfxve said:
It would be BS if he got suspended for that. He was just counteracting his balance. He didn't even know Erin was there. Poor girl. lol.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
HawksSoc":2a9izwvq said:
Rat":2a9izwvq said:

I thought it looked pretty intentional, seemed like it stepped back with his right then stepped with his left. With 8 fines in the book he may be presumed guilty (today aside, he's still a scumbag).

Yes, it was absolutely intentional.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":11haa5no said:
Rat":11haa5no said:
It would be BS if he got suspended for that. He was just counteracting his balance. He didn't even know Erin was there. Poor girl. lol.

The abuse Rodgers gets on here is ridiculous. Suh is a dirtbag.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
This is a best case scenario for us.

Dallas is the team that matches up the best against us, and they will need to beat Detroit (which they should do), and then beat Green Bay, in Green Bay.

Assuming Dallas beats Detroit next week, Seattle gets either Carolina or Cards in the divisional round - clearly the two worst teams in the playoffs this year (NFC or AFC).

Today was a good day.

pehawk

Reaction score
Detroit will beat Dallas, I think. Dallas's offensive line has really, really incubated Garrett and Romo. It removes the usual gaffes by that staff and QB. Well, guess what? The Lions DLine negates the Boys oline advantage. It evens things up.

kidhawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3iox4v13 said:
Detroit will beat Dallas, I think. Dallas's offensive line has really, really incubated Garrett and Romo. It removes the usual gaffes by that staff and QB. Well, guess what? The Lions DLine negates the Boys oline advantage. It evens things up.

I agree that the Lions beat Dallas. I also see Carolina beating the Cardinals as well, bringing Newton back to Seattle for another playoff game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
HawksSoc":20ket3xq said:
Rat":20ket3xq said:

I would LOVE to see Suh in a Seahawks uniform next year.....maybe Avril will give him a call.
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_ ... at-unknown

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Actually kid.. if Detroit wins, we get them no matter what.. as they are the lowest seed in the conference

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1tgu0f35 said:
Rat":1tgu0f35 said:

Absolutely intentional. He picked up his other leg to put down his weight.

I mean, it's one thing to defend someone who doesn't have a history, but Suh has done this twice now? Takes a real ostrich to ignore that.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Carolina, Arizona or Detroit. Of those three, I guess I'd rather see Arizona. Carolina has the best pass rush of the three and Detroit has the better overall defense. Meanwhile, Arizona has no offense and has totally collapsed, going 2-4 after starting 9-1. Oddly, exactly the opposite of where they were last year this time. Guess the Carson Palmer haters were wrong about him. He's obviously a good enough QB to put them over the top.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
JSeahawks":5iladfey said:
Unless Detroit can go into Dallas and win, which i dont see happening.

Dallas isn't invincible. All four of their losses have come at home, against the #8, #9, #5, and #7 DVOA rush defenses.

Detroit is #1.

Additionally, Tony Romo has been feasting on mediocre-to-poor DVOA pass defenses all season. #3 (L, at home), #25, #20, #27, #8, #7, #17, #32 (L, at home), #11 (L, at home), #19, #17, #18 (L, at home), #29, #18, #14, and #32.

Given all that and Romo's playoff history, it would actually not surprise me at all to see the Lions mop the floor with Romo, then walk in here and give us our O-line another stiff challenge.

You might actually be wise to root for Dallas.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":cat4wi7x said:
JSeahawks":cat4wi7x said:
You might actually be wise to root for Dallas.

That's exactly what I plan to do. Dallas beats Detroit (I hope). Then Green Bay can beat Dallas.

Don't want us to play Detroit or Dallas.