Paul Richardson

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Is gonna be really good for this team. I was thinking he didnt contest balls much but I was proven wrong today. I love being wrong:)

lsheldon

Reaction score
He had a really nice game, and the long catch he went up for on the sideline was impressive. Kind of game we can hopefully expect him to show up for in the future every week.

sutz

Reaction score
With a little more time to work with Wilson, and this could be a great combo for years to come. They're still not quite perfect in their timing, but it's getting there.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
He's really coming on and playing well. Starting to see some of that swagger he displayed in his college years emerge in his pro game. Seems to fit in well with the fellas.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think he will be a great #2 WR for Seattle for a long time. We are still missing a true #1 WR, but we can win without one. I'd rather have an elite TE than an elite WR with the way our offense runs.

Anthony!

Reaction score
lukerguy":3w45eibe said:
I think he will be a great #2 WR for Seattle for a long time. We are still missing a true #1 WR, but we can win without one. I'd rather have an elite TE than an elite WR with the way our offense runs.

Agreed but we need one of them too.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I think in a year, or 2 he will be above and beyond what Tate became in his breakout years. Give him, and Norwood another offseason and Im promising you: Richardson/Baldwin/Norwood will be a beastly 3 headed monster.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Let's just pray he doesn't have a bad game, if so, off with his head.

:sarcasm_off: