That HARD part of the schedule...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1y7n4y4s said:
5 games with 7 or fewer points by the opponent.

Holy crap.

And the other game was a gimme TD on the botched punt (Philly).

Domination.

FIFY

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I had the KC game as the hard part of the schedule too.

7-1 is still amazing with that schedule.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Look at the QBs we faced ... (not taking anything away from this team).
Our offense needs to step it up... just saying ...

Optimus25

Reaction score
I would have never predicted st louis to be the hardest game. I know their D is stout, but damn, we were just putting the shotgun to our mouth all day long. I say we draft and build to beat these guys twice a year, the rest will fall into place.

sutz

Reaction score
Pretty good seasoning for the team going into the playoffs. Some of the best defenses int he league, and we beat them all.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Optimus25":2d1nt4nb said:
I would have never predicted st louis to be the hardest game. I know their D is stout, but damn, we were just putting the shotgun to our mouth all day long. I say we draft and build to beat these guys twice a year, the rest will fall into place.

The teams with good O-lines and D-lines really give us fits. It's time to address the issue aggressively.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Whats even more Amazing about that is the D played even better than some of those scores show..One of the Eagles TDs came because of a fumbled punt attempt and today Rams scored a FG because Lynch fumbled.

NFSeahawks628":tw7brw5l said:

Pick6

Reaction score
Besides Kaepernick, all those teams were playing their backup QBs.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pick6":b5pjtqx2 said:

Technically.

I don't count Sanchez since he was putting up better numbers than Foles until he ran into the Hawks.

Cards were winning games with Stanton, so I don't see the first Cards game as a big deal either.

Shaun Hill was basically the Rams starter. He was wearing a Captain's patch and was the starter going into the year.

These are QBs that were beating other teams this year. Yeah, they are not "stars", but the D still shut them down when other teams didn't.

sutz

Reaction score
Pick6":1uvndlj8 said:
If injuries are not an excuse for us losing, how can they be an excuse for us winning?

:229031_shrug:

trharder

Reaction score
sutz":y3qqsbbj said:
Pick6":y3qqsbbj said:
If injuries are not an excuse for us losing, how can they be an excuse for us winning?

Nailed it.

Pick6

Reaction score
sutz":ga0szx7s said:
Pick6":ga0szx7s said:

Oh I'm not trying to make an excuse about it. I thought this part of the schedule would be difficult as well but having an opponent missing their starting QB makes it easier. I just wanted the defense to be more challenged against quality QBs heading into the playoffs, thats all I'm really trying to say.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
at the start of the season, this was the hardest part of the season, however, I think as we will come to remember this, we may have under-estimated the cowdicks.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3m2l4gtc said:
Pick6":3m2l4gtc said:

Technically.

I don't count Sanchez since he was putting up better numbers than Foles until he ran into the Hawks.

Cards were winning games with Stanton, so I don't see the first Cards game as a big deal either.

Shaun Hill was basically the Rams starter. He was wearing a Captain's patch and was the starter going into the year.

These are QBs that were beating other teams this year. Yeah, they are not "stars", but the D still shut them down when other teams didn't.

Lets not forget we shut down Rodgers and Manning earlier in the year until a bunch of injuries piled up on D