there is a lot of hawk fans

hawks85

Reaction score
i read this forum all the time. i didnt realize that there is a lot of hawk fans. i decided to create an account to join in on the fun. so we clinched home field through out. what do you think our chances are? my prediction at the begining of the season was hawks vs patriots in superbowl, and i am sticking with it. also i know its probably early but what do you think about free agents in the offseason. i say we add very little becuase we are going to lock up wilson. he is about to get paid. if we win the superbowl again he might be the highest paid player in nfl surpassing ravens qb flacco, cutler etc..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
:2:

And welcome. I think you have the finals correct. I see no way for any of them to win against us. Our defense is that good. We may slog thru in the first half on offense...but when we get warm in the second half, we dominate. Again...welcome and enjoy the ride. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Welcome!!

Agreed on the FA esp with so many of our younger guys stepping up and the success we have in the draft.

I agree with you on NE v Hawks for the SB, but the NFL loves it some parity so it really could be a lot of teams this year.

Needless to say it will be a fun ride!

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
i talked to a ravens fan and they said it will be us and the ravens in the superbowl. i said good luck. i said you guys barley mustered up 100 in 4 quarters against the texans last week, you struggled agianst the browns today. now your talking about beating us in the dance if we both make it. you will be lucky to make it out the first round. if your overpaid qb is struggling against bad defenses there is no way you can handle the legion of boom.