At 3-3 who thought we were done?

At 3-3 did you think we were done in 2014/15?

• Yes

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 118 76.6%

• Total voters

seabowl

Reaction score
Have to admit at that point I did not see this outcome. So in this case I will vote yes as in done.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Keep in mind we had just traded Percy the week before and I believe Miller was done for the year.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
not me. i recall i called wins in ALL remaining games about 6 ago. this after the AZ injury and SF trying to play Kap as a pocket QB when really, HE IS NOT....oh well. what does it matter anyway.

TXHawk

Reaction score
I didn't think they were done but I can't say I wasn't worried. Especially about the defense which just wasn't playing at the same level as 2013.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1vmcjpjz said:
not me. i recall i called wins in ALL remaining games about 6 ago. this after the AZ injury and SF trying to play Kap as a pocket QB when really, HE IS NOT....oh well. what does it matter anyway.

That was week 10 though not week 6.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I never gave up hope, but I have to admit I thought we were in trouble for even making the playoffs. Not in my wildest dreams did I see a #1 seed at that point.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I just thought it was a hiccup, but still believed in the team. There was no way they would end up like all the other Superbowl Champions the year before them. I think by that time most would say they had a better chance at a wildcard spot. Then there were some that said the season was over and to focus on the draft.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Not done, just not division winners and the #1 seed!!! Unbelievable run. We got some serious breaks with AZ QB situation, SC flaming out like nothing I have seen before, and even GB losing to Buffalo. And we go 9-1 our final 10 games. Heart of Champions this year!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit I threw in the towel on the season at 3-3

Crow has never tasted so good.

sutz

Reaction score
I never doubted we'd make the playoffs, so I guess it matters what one means by "done." Yeah, I thought that maybe the division crown was a bit in doubt, but just like today's game, "Tied in the 3rd quarter? We have them just where we want them."

:)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
TXHawk":3uxn8t67 said:
I didn't think they were done but I can't say I wasn't worried. Especially about the defense which just wasn't playing at the same level as 2013.

This...I pretty much figured we would get into the playoffs with a wildcard. The 49ers had 4 wins and the Cardinals had 5 wins so I knew it would be tough but if they could just get it together a wildcard would be the most likely scenario. I knew that losing to Chargers wouldnt hurt us at all but losing to Dallas and Rams hurt.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Chawks1":32dd7apf said:
Not done, just not division winners and the #1 seed!!! Unbelievable run.... And we go 9-1 our final 10 games. Heart of Champions this year!!!

This. ^

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, taking the #1 spot after going 3 & 3, losing two offensive weapons plus key injuries on D is an incredible achievement. Maybe a bigger achievement than winning the #1 spot last year with more weapons.

drdiags

Reaction score
Figured they could fight to get a wildcard with an outside chance the Cardinals would cool down. When Palmer went down is when I started to think there was a chance the team could win the div, but was hoping they pulled out the win in KC. When that didn't happen I figured they would have to run the table and wasn't sure they could do it but with the Eagles losing Foles knew there was a chance.

The Packers losing to the Bills and the Cards losing to the Falcons fell exactly as needed. I was always worried the Rams would try to mess up the party and most definitely didn't see them winning in San Fran.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1y4i5xxi said:
TXHawk":1y4i5xxi said:

This...I pretty much figured we would get into the playoffs with a wildcard. The 49ers had 4 wins and the Cardinals had 5 wins so I knew it would be tough but if they could just get it together a wildcard would be the most likely scenario. I knew that losing to Chargers wouldnt hurt us at all but losing to Dallas and Rams hurt.

I did know that the 4 MUST win games...Winning ALL of them were the games against the 49ers and Cards which we did.

smerfy01

Reaction score
I thought the first half of our schedule was a gauntlet that no team should ever have to go through. Manning, Rodgers, Romo, Rivers...just tough.

I thought if we turned it around in the mid point that we could make a run.

I didn't think we'd get the #1 seed though.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
seabowl":49mz52gt said:
YYZHawksFan":49mz52gt said:

That was week 10 though not week 6.
Point taken but if you were worried at 3:3 with panthers, raiders and giants coming then that was an issue and with two very close losses to Dallas and St. Louis. More people gave up after 6:4 with what remained. Just IMO.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
smerfy01":162z4wjo said:
I thought the first half of our schedule was a gauntlet that no team should ever have to go through. Manning, Rodgers, Romo, Rivers...just tough.

I thought if we turned it around in the mid point that we could make a run.

I didn't think we'd get the #1 seed though.
I agree with the last point. I figured we'd probably be playing in the south for a wild card but I was sure we'd be through.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1nih80y5 said:
I never gave up hope, but I have to admit I thought we were in trouble for even making the playoffs. Not in my wildest dreams did I see a #1 seed at that point.
This