Will the Seahawks face a tougher defense this season?

pehawk

Reaction score
I know statistically the Lions are better than the Cardinals, but, I wonder how deflated the Cards defensive ranking is due to having NOTHING on offense for the past few weeks?

Plus, it doesn't matter how good any defense is, until you face the Seahawks offense you cant gameplan or understand it.

I think the Seahawks just faced their toughest defensive challenge for the season.

smerfy01

Reaction score
No. The cards and the rams have had a MUCH better defense than any other team we have faced, especially in the 2nd half of the season.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3af72rre said:
I know statistically the Lions are better than the Cardinals, but, I wonder how deflated the Cards defensive ranking is due to having NOTHING on offense for the past few weeks?

Plus, it doesn't matter how good any defense is, until you face the Seahawks offense you cant gameplan or understand it.

I think the Seahawks just faced their toughest defensive challenge for the season.

I imagine they face it every day they practice, especially over the last 6 weeks. So my answer to this would be no.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
smerfy01":2747cfyg said:
No. The cards and the rams have had a MUCH better defense than any other team we have faced, especially in the 2nd half of the season.

Hmm? Maybe I didn't explain myself well.

Do you think the Seahawks will face a defense better than what they've already faced in the playoffs? I don't think so.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, the whole division kind of sets the standard, league wide. The NFCW has four of the best defenses in the league, and we have beat all of them just in the last month.

:)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Every Rams D-lineman is a top-15 pick. In terms of sheer talent and coaching, nope. They've faced their stiffest test.

Of course, it's nice for us than Janoris Jenkins loves to collapse every time he plays the 'Hawks...;)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
No. Seahawks just went through a gauntlet of some of the best defenses in the NFC - SF, Arizona, and STL. Of all NFC playoff team, Cowboys and Packers have the worst defenses. Lions and Panthers are good upfront but they are both weak in the secondary.

Mick063

Reaction score
I don't think the Patriots are tougher and that is potentially the toughest defense remaining. I would have put Detroit in second, but Lacey shredded them and in hindsight, I think the Cards were better to begin with. I guess Denver would be in second place for potential opponents.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
No way. The rams were the one team that I worried about. I've not seen anything impressive in the AFC.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
D is not static. sF and az had good d on paper but as the year progressed and things changed, not so much. So, I don't think it's a definitive yes or no.