Kevin Williams

endzorn

Reaction score
The regular season is over and looking back at the season I think Williams is the most important acquisition of the year. He stepped in for a guy we all thought was indispensable and has been an animal. Gotta give some love to him for switching positions and actually becoming more valuable to the team.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Props to Williams he wanted to be here, to actually taste a championship, he's hungry for it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah that pickup has been huge. He's played great for us, and his limited reps through the first half of the season means he should be more fresh than normal for the playoffs (even though he's played a lot lately).

drdiags

Reaction score
He has been to the NFCCG before, with Favre so nothing will be new to him until the team makes it to the big dance. I am pulling for him and the team that he gets to taste the big game, along with actually winning it.

seabowl

Reaction score
Biggest impact Williams is having is tutoring our young D linemen like Hill. Hill as we know has gone from a possible camp cut to our best young lineman. IMO I think Williams has a lot to do with it.

seabowl

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":tp7nk76m said:
I thought I heard it was Bennett that was taking Hill under his wings.

Maybe so but I gotta believe Williams has a strong influence too.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
seabowl":nmh1wvsl said:
theincrediblesok":nmh1wvsl said:
I thought I heard it was Bennett that was taking Hill under his wings.

Maybe so but I gotta believe Williams has a strong influence too.

Yeah I think so too, the good thing about our group is that they don't mind teaching a player that might one day take their job.

byau

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, we signed him because we couldn't entice Jared Allen right? (who ended up signing with the Bears)

Everything happens for a reason.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Kevin Williams has been really god for us so far, really glad we were able to pick him up.