Blue Pride: Playoff Tickets Up For Sale

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Just got two in Sec 340 for $160/each. Selling quick and might be down to singles at this point, but give it a whirl.

Edit: Just to clarify, I had to keep searching over and over (with the "No Tickets Left" message) to get 2 seats to pop up as available. Took about 15 mins, so I assume some tickets were timing out on folks that did not end up buying them.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I thought they dont go on sale until tomorrow morning at 10?

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":21wns30x said:

Those are general public tickets. Blue Pride members get offers to buy from a pool of tickets that go up for sale prior to the public sale. Perks to being on the waiting list for season tickets.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":1xm9ai9h said:
-The Glove-":1xm9ai9h said:

Those are general public tickets. Blue Pride members get offers to buy from a pool of tickets that go up for sale prior to the public sale. Perks to being on the waiting list for season tickets.
Did you get an email? Im on the waiting list...around 900 last we were told. It's with my cousin so he gets all the emails and whatnot

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":393l5on3 said:
CallMeADawg":393l5on3 said:
-The Glove-":393l5on3 said:

Did you get an email? Im on the waiting list...around 900 last we were told. It's with my cousin so he gets all the emails and whatnot

Nope, I just logged in to seahawks.com on a whim to see if there were any offers and low and behold there was one there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":1gc3s4p7 said:
-The Glove-":1gc3s4p7 said:
CallMeADawg":1gc3s4p7 said:
-The Glove-":1gc3s4p7 said:

Nope, I just logged in to seahawks.com on a whim to see if there were any offers and low and behold there was one there.
My cousin just logged on and said he didn't get anything

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The official email just went out saying the sale begins at 10 am today. I can confirm that the offer in the link they send still shows up. Might be worth checking out.

jacobsod

Reaction score
Kinda off topic but assuming we make it to the SuperbOwl...how would I go about getting tickets? Ticketmaster is usually a joke. Wondering if any of you have had experience with SB tickets. I've only ever gotten just regular season games. They usually go on sale the day after the NFC Champ game? Should I pre-register somewhere?

I live about 3 hours away from Glendale and would love to finally get to go to one. Have family in the area so we wouldn't need a room. One of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. I'm guessing SB tickets usually go for around 500-1K..? I remember seeing 2K each last season but as I remember it was for a "SB Package".

Gawd I can't believe I'm even asking about it. I better not be jinxing us lol. :34853_tinfoil: Although I'm more confident than I've ever been that we will be there. GoHawks!

Russellmania3

Reaction score
from the hawks website

A presale offer will be available to the first half of the Blue Pride Wait List on Monday, December 29th at 10am through Account Manager. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Looks like i missed it . I was logged on last night and but wouldnt let me buy

AgentDib

Reaction score
NFL Ticket Exchange is probably the way to go for SB tickets. It gives you control over the bar-codes so you can't get scammed, and can always reprint with different bar-codes if you need to.

I'm not sure what direction the price will go. On one hand you won't have the casual rich new yorkers driving up the price, but on the other PHX is a very easy place to travel to for Hawks fans and Broncos fans (comparatively) so a SEA-DEN rematch would be like 90% full of travelling fans of those teams. It would be kind of cool to get a Super Bowl with loud crowds on both sides (sort of like what the Steelers got in XL*).

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
To the question about getting SB tixs, this was discussed extensively last year. I ended up with the tix in my avitar. It was 2250 all in. Bought mid day, Friday, 2 days before SB via TN Direct, a GAURANTEED, reseller like stubhub, actual seller was National events company in mid town Manhattan.

agentdib posted a very conservative option but there are many options out there. Getting tickets is dead easy. Getting good tickets for just above face value is the game. My tix had a face value of 1500.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Jacobsod, you'd be very lucky to get in for under 1000 IMO.

It's also very easy travel for anyone given Phoenix is 5 hours or so from LAX.

jacobsod

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1h89dspj said:
To the question about getting SB tixs, this was discussed extensively last year. I ended up with the tix in my avitar. It was 2250 all in. Bought mid day, Friday, 2 days before SB via TN Direct, a GAURANTEED, reseller like stubhub, actual seller was National events company in mid town Manhattan.

agentdib posted a very conservative option but there are many options out there. Getting tickets is dead easy. Getting good tickets for just above face value is the game. My tix had a face value of 1500.

Cool, thanks for the info! Yeah I figured ~$2000 each. Just budgeting for them now.

With Glendale being only a few hours away and with me liking our chances of being there, I better start prepping! :)