Next Years games Home/Away.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just did a search and found this. Next years games...no dates yet..but we know who we have. Go Hawks.

Seattle Seahawks

Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... nfl-season

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Looks like a brutal road schedule but a favourable home schedule. Could see another 7-1 at home, 5-3 on the road type of season

jacobsod

Reaction score
Just PUH LEEZ NFL how about some PRIME TIME home games next year?!?! :)

IMO looks not to bad matchup-wise. Only one I don't like is away at GB. Meh..

zelter

Reaction score
I guess Detroit for the Thursday night opener - Only decent non-division NFC opponent

CHawk

Reaction score
Road Trip!

I'm planning on going to the Ravens and Bengals games. :thirishdrinkers:

kearly

Reaction score
Baltimore and Cincy nearly rival Seattle in terms of home/road differential. Would have been big to get those games in Seattle. I think Seattle 'should' still beat both. Flacco and Dalton.

Sucks that they have to go to Lambeau, but it's only fair.

I would be very disappointed if Seattle didn't go 8-0 at home next season. That has to be one of the easiest home schedules in the league.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kearly":12j6i35i said:
Baltimore and Cincy nearly rival Seattle in terms of home/road differential. Would have been big to get those games in Seattle. I think Seattle 'should' still beat both. Flacco and Dalton.

I would be very disappointed if Seattle didn't go 8-0 at home next season. That has to be one of the easiest home schedules in the league.

True, but getting Pittsburgh at home as well as Carolina , is an easier draw than getting them away. I think we'll beat Cincy, the Ravens will be tough, GBay will be tough, Minny plays tough at home (I'd give us 60/40 chance to win that one). I'd like to see us go 8-0 at home, as the road likes like 4-4 to me.

Ruminator

Reaction score
But we're going 14-2. We've already been 11-5, 13-3, and 12-4 in the last three years. Next season will be time to finish with yet a different result.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seems like the Packers, Bengals, Ravens, and Cowboys games are all good options for primetime, or at least an afternoon start. This could work in Seattle's favor if it takes multiple 10am games off the schedule.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I think we can go 13-3, as long as we avoid a letdown. We can run the table at home. One loss to a divisional foe on the road (take your pick), a loss to Green Bay (A-Rod in Lambeau, I'm not homer enough to pick against that) and one loss to either Baltimore or Dallas, but not both.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe the Seattle at GB matchup will be a national tv game (Monday night probably).
Thanksgiving night game vs. Dallas maybe a possibility. However this year they went with division rivalries on T-day. So they may continue with that theme.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":ei5irq8r said:
Way too early to tell, but right now four games would be of most concern to me: Packers, Lions, Cowboys, and Steelers. All tough teams with a lot of wins stacked up this year. And three of them on the road.

hmmm...Lions and Steelers are home games.

sc85sis

Reaction score
As often as we've played the Bears and Panthers the last several years, they might as well be in the same division.

duckypoo

Reaction score
sc85sis":iv4egu8x said:
As often as we've played the Bears and Panthers the last several years, they might as well be in the same division.
At least we're not traveling to CHI, CAR, or PIT for once.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
zelter":3oi32wdu said:
I guess Detroit for the Thursday night opener - Only decent non-division NFC opponent

If we go on to repeat.. I would be pretty surprised if it wasn't Pittsburgh at Seattle on that Thursday Night.

Unless they want to do AZ/SF at SEA .. Chicago and Detroit won't move the ratings needle like Pittsburgh would.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2q5r89ux said:
zelter":2q5r89ux said:

If we go on to repeat.. I would be pretty surprised if it wasn't Pittsburgh at Seattle on that Thursday Night.

Unless they want to do AZ/SF at SEA .. Chicago and Detroit won't move the ratings needle like Pittsburgh would.

I was thinking that Pittsburgh one on the opener too. Would play well for the ratings.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
kearly":3hhp1o8c said:

If Baltimore plays next year like they did this year (which is what everybody assumes when looking at these schedules the season before) with a terrible secondary and an unpredictable offense they won't be so formidable at home.

The AFC North had a ridiculously easy out of division schedule this year. They got the NFC South and AFC South, and it's a big reason why they have three teams in the playoffs. Baltimore got four wins against the NFC South and two against the AFC South. Their strength of victory is comically low.