Sick of Hearing about the Cowboys being our biggest threat

Schadie001

Reaction score
OK...I get it the Cowboys beat us at home. But they beat us when we were probably playing our worst football and only beat us by completing a 3 and 22 pass. I just looked at the Cowboys schedule and they had to have by far THEE weakest schedule of anyone in the NFL. They played 3 playoff teams (Seattle, Indy, Arizona), all others sucked. Contrast that to us having probably one of the hardest schedules. But of course no one will talk about that they are just swinging off the cowboys junk. I HOPE we get to play them and show the world once again why our D is the best in the world. I would love to crush the cowboys fans hope once again. Plus my boss is a cowboys fan and I would love to see him wearing Seahawks gear after we beat them.

Largent80

Reaction score
Don't they have a game to play, or even 2?

They need to beat good teams, and have been feasting on teams like Wash.

They are 0-0 right now, and need to be 2-0, which would require a win in GB in Jan....(hard to do)... to get the chance to play us if we advance.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
But don't you think they probably are the biggest threat? Despite their schedule, they're mopping up and are on fire right now. If they weren't a strong team, they wouldn't be blowing their opponents out and scoring over 30pts a game. They're a good team, imo

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Agreed. Cowboys are overrated. The Seahawks beat the Redskins, Eagles, and Giants too. The Cowboys are in for a rude awakening should they advance to a game against Seattle.

Largent80

Reaction score
They are playing bad teams well, but have crapped the bed against both good and bad teams.

They are obviously a decent team, but we have seen this before, and we also have seen them choke with a good team in many playoff games.

A bad Wash. team scored 17 on them. They don't have the D to hang with us.

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1q8sjkub said:
But don't you think they probably are the biggest threat? Despite their schedule, they're mopping up and are on fire right now. If they weren't a strong team, they wouldn't be blowing their opponents out and scoring over 30pts a game. They're a good team, imo

Yup. Not only that, they're a tough matchup for Seattle. Hawks don't get sacks they get pressure. That means savvy pocket awareness QB's can exploit the Hawks.

But hey, I was laughed at for pointing this out before they played the Cowboys originally. What do I know?

Largent80

Reaction score
But, Ryan, you cannot compare the week 6 Hawk pass rush with the current one. Not even close brohem.

They needed an improbable 3rd and 22 to save that game, we had them covered even with practice squad player in the backfield.

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2u1be99l said:
But, Ryan, you cannot compare the week 6 Hawk pass rush with the current one. Not even close brohem.

You're right, the Hawks actually have less depth now. The Cowboys Oline has actually improved also.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Ehhh. Who have they beaten in the last two months? That Colts team was phoning it in, and the Eagles were in free-fall.

I mean, hats off to them for figuring it out offensively, but they also had the easiest schedule in 2014.

Largent80

Reaction score
Why do they have less depth?...Mebane?....Hill and Williams are doing great, Schofield beasted Sunday.

Our LB's are not even close to week 6.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not saying they'll beat the Seahawks. I just think its silly to not be concerned; they match up well with the Hawks defense. Better than any other team, actually.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Not even 24 hours after the playoffs were set and you're already tired of hearing things? lol.

The Cowboys are our biggest threat, so buckle up or turn off your TV, radio and computer.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know. I just see a team that caught the Hawks at a good time, and they have been the beneficiary of that all season.

Their defense simply (at this time) not in the same category as ours.

They have a good overall balance which makes them more of a concern than any of the other teams.

But, this time around, the result simply will be Superbowl XLIX for the Seahawks.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
It's moot, because if they beat Detroit they get to go to Green Bay.

They are not beating the Pack, coming off a week of rest while the Cowboys battle the Lions. Not in Lambeau.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2itcjaxa said:

They are not beating the Pack, coming off a week of rest while the Cowboys battle the Lions. Not in Lambeau.

I'd obviously pick the Packers to win that game. But I could see Dallas giving the Packers a very good game at Lambeau, they've got the run game and O-line to mow down the Packers weak ass defense and control the clock.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
pehawk":26adn4is said:
AbsolutNET":26adn4is said:

Yup. Not only that, they're a tough matchup for Seattle. Hawks don't get sacks they get pressure. That means savvy pocket awareness QB's can exploit the Hawks.

But hey, I was laughed at for pointing this out before they played the Cowboys originally. What do I know?

Well you're going to look smart if you just keep copying everything I say.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":20dpxmhw said:

They have a hell of a tough road to be sure, but I'd hardly call it a foregone conclusion that they can't win at Lambeau. Them winning there wouldn't shock me at all.

Largent80

Reaction score
Even though they mostly beat weak teams on the road GB is hardly a juggernaut. At least DalASS won on the road regardless of the level of competition.

I actually see us playing them in Seattle in the NFCCG.

And I see us kicking their asses.