Recent trip to Seattle

Seahawks25

Reaction score
I recently purchased a package that allowed me to take my 7 year old to his first live Seahawks game which was a win against the 49'ers. In that we live in Denver, we do not get to be with our people very often. My son screamed his arse off during the game and gave the opposing fans a little Hell with his SEA-HAWKS chant on our way out of the stadium.
The package also provided access to practice on Saturday, some time with players and sideline passes for pre-game.

Thought you all may like to see some photos.....

Cade and the Beast

Cade and Russell Wilson

Cade and Doug Baldwin

FireHawk79

Reaction score
That has got to be the greatest dad move ever! Congrats to you and your son for such an experience. And btw ur son has a great name, same as my son.

OP
OP
S

Seahawks25

Reaction score
It's hard to even put into words. My son has gotten a fair amount of grief living here and being a Seahawks fan. It made it all worthwhile for him. Here is a picture of his haircut that he got before we left Denver.

Shaved head

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Congrats!
I've done that tour twice now.
It's fun to see the Saturday walk through.
The 2nd year I saw a trick play in practice that they ran the next day in the game vs. the Jets.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
Seahawks25":1d3cir8j said:
It's hard to even put into words. My son has gotten a fair amount of grief living here and being a Seahawks fan. It made it all worthwhile for him. Here is a picture of his haircut that he got before we left Denver.

I bet he gets his share of heckling especially living in denver....
But still thats awesome he has a passion for the hawks goid job on raising him right! :)

jacobsod

Reaction score
That's awesome! God job!!! :th2thumbs:

If you don't mind me asking, where / how did you get the package for time with the players? I'd LOVE to get something like that for my son in the next year or two. He's 6 and a DIE HARD seahawks fan. He knows more player stats than I do. :179417:

DJ Pic

We live in a very small town in AZ so I kinda feel your pain since you live in Denver. But since it's a small town EVERYONE around here knows he loves the Seahawks. Always a blast to hear him egging on opposing teams fans, lol

In any case, kudos to you man!!!

grizbob

Reaction score
This is cool on so many levels it's hard to put into words so... :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Awesome read man and I'm sure a memorable experience! Sweet haircut as well!

OP
OP
S

Seahawks25

Reaction score
I purchased through a local Denver foundation that works with children's charities. Typically they are auctioned off, but I got mine "on the side." The interesting thing is that one of the guys in the foundation went to high schol with Wilson and his brother, so I think that's how they get it done. I have reched out to the foundation as in addition to the inquiry in this post, I have had other friends in Seattle also ask how to get a package. I have asked for permission to release contact information. Once received, I will make a new post. I would assume since it's charity, they would want to line up as many as possible.

jacobsod

Reaction score
Seahawks25":2jm6ub28 said:
I purchased through a local Denver foundation that works with children's charities. Typically they are auctioned off, but I got mine "on the side." The interesting thing is that one of the guys in the foundation went to high schol with Wilson and his brother, so I think that's how they get it done. I have reched out to the foundation as in addition to the inquiry in this post, I have had other friends in Seattle also ask how to get a package. I have asked for permission to release contact information. Once received, I will make a new post. I would assume since it's charity, they would want to line up as many as possible.

Awesome, thanks! Even sweeter it's for a charity foundation!

Greenhell

Reaction score
That's so awesome. Memories to last him a lifetime.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
The Seahawks community outreach program is A1 top notch.
Former Hawks Paul Johns heads up the team if I remember correctly.

uk seahawk

Reaction score
I flew over from the uk for this game as well..i agree with you its an awesome experience and although it was only my second game live I had a blast.the seahawks family are special and its great we can all come together on gameday.
so pleased your son enjoyed it as well and hope he keeps letting the locals know who the seahawks are.
I gp to az every year golfing so if he sees a mad brit with a seahawks shirt tell him to shout loud !!

Boiler

Reaction score
What a great experience. I too live in the Denver area and have convinced my 9 year old to go all in with the Seahawks. He wears a Hawks jersey to school at least a couple times a week. He's never had the Hawk-cut though. Maybe that's a way I can convince him to get rid of the Bieber-do!?