Predictionmachine says SB comes down to...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
A Superbowl rematch, with Seahawks winning with a projected percentage of 37-22.
http://predictionmachine.com/

I had to go here since Marshawn Pinch retired.

And know, I know. One game at a time. A long way to go. Very Long.

But I like playing around with these things.

Thoughts?

UzRuHjU

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Love it.

Although, I want to beat the Pats in the SB. Wilson would have a very nice start to his career with SB wins over Manning and Brady

BlueTalons

Reaction score
"Never tell me the odds!" -Han Solo

On a serious note...see the odds for those playing this weekend?!?

Hawks46

Reaction score
I will say it would be pretty epic to beat Carolina 88-5. Just sayin

It would be pretty fun to beat GB 54 - 33 as well, although my defensive pride wouldn't like to see 33 given up to GB.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":35qyl92k said:
A Superbowl rematch, with Seahawks winning again. 37-22.

Those aren't scores, by the way. Those are projected percentages right now of making it through each round.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3h92eel9 said:
NJSeaHawk":3h92eel9 said:

Those aren't scores, by the way. Those are projected percentages right now of making it through each round.

I didnt have the heart. I will take that best % though. I do think that considering we are at home the % should be more like 95% divisional, 75% Conference.

The Superbowl being in Arizona should be a sea of blue that resembles a home game, making the % it about 70%.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1ps7ii5y said:
I didnt have the heart. I will take that best % though. I do think that considering we are at home the % should be more like 95% divisional, 75% Conference.

The Superbowl being in Arizona should be a sea of blue that resembles a home game, making the % it about 70%.

If Dallas holds serve on Sunday, my guess is that we're about a 12-point favorite in the divisional round for a win expectation of roughly 90%. If we have to play Detroit then probably more like 80%.

I do think that 70-75% is probably about right for an NFCCG in Seattle, but the Super Bowl probably won't be near as high...depends on the opposition at that point though.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2dmgvxtb said:
NJSeaHawk":2dmgvxtb said:

FIFM. :th2thumbs:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3owgsono said:
Love it.

Although, I want to beat the Pats in the SB. Wilson would have a very nice start to his career with SB wins over Manning and Brady

If that happens I will be the biggest Steeler fan ever next year so Wilson can beat Big Ben too for his 3rd ring. If that were to happen would Wilson go down as one of the best Qbs ever? Winning 3 superbowls against Brady, Manning and Big Ben who have gone to like 10 superbowls combined so far. Those Qbs have been running the show in the AFC since 2000.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3cvscpzw said:
5280Hawk":3cvscpzw said:
I honestly don't see Denver getting out of NE.

I don't either. I can see them losing to Pittsburgh pretty easily.

Never underestimate HFA + 1st round bye.

Seems like every year the "experts" forget about the teams with the first week bye and fall in love with a team that dominates in a wildcard game.

The Steelers limping into Denver to play a pissed off well rested Bronco team is a tall task. Bell is HUGE for me buying into the Steeler hype. If he's at 75% or can't go at all, that changes everything.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":328pk8ih said:
Never underestimate HFA + 1st round bye.

Seems like every year the "experts" forget about the teams with the first week bye and fall in love with a team that dominates in a wildcard game.

The Steelers limping into Denver to play a pissed off well rested Bronco team is a tall task. Bell is HUGE for me buying into the Steeler hype. If he's at 75% or can't go at all, that changes everything.

Not really underestimating the HFA + bye thing, it's more just that I see Denver as the most vulnerable team who has those things. Manning really doesn't look right recently.

jacobsod

Reaction score
lol, makes me think the NFL is sitting back saying..

"The SEAHAWKS? GAWD we can't let THAT happen again. Eww! They way they punished our GoldenBoy.err I mean Manning... ... Humm wait a sec .. a REMATCH. Yeaaaah we could market that! Ok then, tell the Ref's they can call honest games then!" :stirthepot:

On a serious note, the rankings / %'s make sense to me. I haveta admit, I chuckled at AZ's 0% chance champs. :th2thumbs:

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Carolina has a 5% chance of beating the hawks, I figured a bit better odds than that.

I am going to forward this to my friend in Dallas and watch him flip the roof. He is so cocky right now about his Cowcrappers that he can't even smell the scent of defeat that be coming against the Pack. We beat the Seahawks in Seattle dude, blah blah. Nothing but "Romo", "Dez", "?", "?", "?", "offensive line", "?" I respect a challenge, but Dallas fans are in la-la land right now and think they found Jesus reborn. Funny as hell!

images

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2pxn7fyv said:
Love it.

I'd like to see us play Denver again. And win, again. Then NEXT year we can beat the Pats. Now that would be epic. Dynasty hell, we'd be the most hated team in the league, with THE largest fan base.

We're about to bring the NFL to the next level: the first Super-team.

[ok, i'll take my homer glasses off now.....oh, wait.....]

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Silentwander":23weols1 said:
Anyone remember a Utah ape predict Seahawks vs Denver last year? I am wondering if he will predict another correctly team? If he does, I am not ready to find out.

http://time.com/3313204/super-bowl-eli-ape/

ap462455596010.jpg

Eli the Orangutan had accurately prophesied the winner in seven consecutive Super Bowls

Bookies and animal lovers alike were in mourning Tuesday after a Utah zoo confirmed that Elijah the Orangutan, who accurately guessed the winners in seven consecutive Super Bowls, has died.

RIP, Eli.