Seahawks final Strength of Schedule rating.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Seahawks end the season with the 2nd strongest Strength of Schedule in the league! We knew at the beginning of the season it'd be hard but often times the results at the end of the season change those numbers.

So proud of these guys. Alternatively... looks like the Cowboys had a nice cakewalk of a season...

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

Rank
1 Oakland (3-13)
2 Seattle (12-4)
3 Arizona (11-5)
4 Denver (12-4)
5 San Francisco (8-8)
6 St Louis (6-10)
7 San Diego (9-7)
8 Kansas City (9-7)
9 New England (12-4)
10 Buffalo (9-7)
11 Chicago (5-11)
12 Philadelphia (10-6)
13 Green Bay (12-4)
14 Cincinnati (10-5-1)
15 NY Jets (4-12)
16 Carolina (7-8-1)
17 Miami (8-8)
18 Atlanta (6-10)
19 NY Giants (6-10)
20 New Orleans (7-9)
21 Detroit (11-5)
22 Indianapolis (11-5)
23 Minnesota (7-9)
24 Washington (4-12)
25 Tampa Bay (2-14)
26 Jacksonville (3-13)
27 Baltimore (10-6)
28 Dallas (12-4)
29 Cleveland (7-9)
30 Pittsburgh (11-5)
31 Tennessee (2-14)
32 Houston (9-7)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The NFCW and the AFCW occupy the top 8 spots... just like we thought that they would back in preseason.

The power's in the west.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Interesting a lot of playoff teams on the bottom of that list.

Rex

Reaction score
If the strength of schedule is based upon 2013 record then it is skewed by the strength of the NFC west and the AFC west. Why is it the Patriots come off super bowl seasons to an easy strength of schedule rating?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
My buddy Spencer is a Cowboy fan and called me Monday saying "man you guys look like garbage! I dont know how yall win. good thing yall need a week off cuz you need it. then we are coming in there and beating your asses"

Southern drawl and all, he lives in Tumwater but but is from Texas and is a homeristic and die hard as you can be. But man, he also said we "aint beat nobody" Ill be screen shotting this and passing it his way. :lol:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Before the season had started other team fans had said because of the amount of players we lost in free agency and the big contracts we signed to our guys, plus the Superbowl hangover that we would be 3rd in our division and would miss the playoffs completely. I heard this all over facebook, other team's forum, comments on seahawks articles, and it magnified when we were at 3-3.

When Sherman and the LOB was in Madden, people already stated the Madden curse was working cause early in that season we weren't getting the balls we need, and Sherman had 0 INT.

If there's one thing about this team it's that you can't doubt them. They have proven to broke any thought on conventional thinking. They do things that you said can't be done. The stats out there that you can't repeat a superbowl winner back to back in this era, I'm sure the Seahawks looking at it like, oh yes we can. Stats are made to be broken by the Seahawks.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3m3tqsx7 said:
Before the season had started other team fans had said because of the amount of players we lost in free agency and the big contracts we signed to our guys, plus the Superbowl hangover that we would be 3rd in our division and would miss the playoffs completely. I heard this all over facebook, other team's forum, comments on seahawks articles, and it magnified when we were at 3-3.

When Sherman and the LOB was in Madden, people already stated the Madden curse was working cause early in that season we weren't getting the balls we need, and Sherman had 0 INT.

If there's one thing about this team it's that you can't doubt them. They have proven to broke any thought on conventional thinking. They do things that you said can't be done. The stats out there that you can't repeat a superbowl winner back to back in this era, I'm sure the Seahawks looking at it like, oh yes we can. Stats are made to be broken by the Seahawks.

Actually true.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
So how does Tampa end up with the #1 pick over Tennessee? Shouldn't it go to the team with the easier schedule?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ao5nwdo said:
So how does Tampa end up with the #1 pick over Tennessee? Shouldn't it go to the team with the easier schedule?

These ratings are based on this site's power rankings, while the regular SOS is based on opponents' record.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle had the fifth toughest SoS by FO's nuanced metrics. It was also the toughest SoS for any team that made the postseason.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Based on this draft projection from NFL.com, the Seahawks had the toughest strength of schedule of any playoff team. Dallas had the easiest.

And again, I have to ask, who has Dallas beaten? Yes, they beat a Seahawks team in turmoil and a Colts team that was playing for nothing. Other than that, they have basically had a cakewalk.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Oakland contributed 13 wins to their opponents' 'strength' so they should be removed as an outlier.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DavidSeven":iwjjq43w said:
Based on this draft projection from NFL.com, the Seahawks had the toughest strength of schedule of any playoff team. Dallas had the easiest.

And again, I have to ask, who has Dallas beaten? Yes, they beat a Seahawks team in turmoil and a Colts team that was playing for nothing. Other than that, they have basically had a cakewalk.
Been saying that for weeks. :)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Denver @4??What..They get Oakland twice..One tuff game was us..I'm curious what 13 other games did they play that keeps them up so high..

BlueBlood

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2bzwro3w said:
Denver @4??What..They get Oakland twice..One tuff game was us..I'm curious what 13 other games did they play that keeps them up so high..

San Diego, Kansas City, Niners, Cards, Broncos, Patriots off the top of my head.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3e23gwpw said:
IndyHawk":3e23gwpw said:

San Diego, Kansas City, Niners, Cards, Broncos, Patriots off the top of my head.

Wow. What was the line on that game?

-bsd RPA