Any one able to get playoff tix?

jake206

Reaction score
Sounds like it sold out in 5 min. If even that. Heard scalpers are selling them for $1000+

But I looked on stub hub $249 for division tickets (5,000+ tickets avail) and $469 for NFC championship (2000+ tickets avail). Is this legit?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
There are 64,000 season ticket holders. The absolute most tickets that were for sale to the general public were like 1200, and even if you got one of them they would be standing room only or singles. You had no shot really, the Seahawks should be more up front with how few tickets are really available.

Stubhub is totally legit, NFL ticket exchange is better in my opinion. You're better off waiting til a few days before the game, prices drop.

Boiler

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the ticket exchange becuase it's the official one, but I used StubHub for the Super Bowl last year and couldn't have been happier with the extra amenities (bus service, party, etc.) Both are reliable. You should definitely wait to pull the trigger because prices always go down after the initial spike following the public sale.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Boiler":1o2fuhw2 said:
You can't go wrong with the ticket exchange becuase it's the official one, but I used StubHub for the Super Bowl last year and couldn't have been happier with the extra amenities (bus service, party, etc.) Both are reliable. You should definitely wait to pull the trigger because prices always go down after the initial spike following the public sale.

I dunno, my experience differs. It seems to me that prices go down a bit when the public onsale happens -- because there are more tickets going into the system -- and then as people realize they don't have a line on tickets at face value or near that i.e. they check with friends or whatnot, typically prices then begin to rise. I would expect them to peak in this situation once we know who the opponent is... example, I think if it's Arizona again, prices will drop, if it's Detroit, they'll probably go up a bit (novelty), and the pricing now probably anticipates Carolina so not much change in that case. Prices will start to drop about three days before the game as there are a lot of people who won't let spare tickets sit around much past then and will drop the pricing to get them to move.

FWIW the Divisional tickets are much cheaper on Ticket Exchange and StubHub this year than last year at the same time...

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":v3715058 said:
There are 64,000 season ticket holders. The absolute most tickets that were for sale to the general public were like 1200, and even if you got one of them they would be standing room only or singles. You had no shot really, the Seahawks should be more up front with how few tickets are really available.

Stubhub is totally legit, NFL ticket exchange is better in my opinion. You're better off waiting til a few days before the game, prices drop.

Actually even less tickets available than that. I am a Blue Pride member and got an email with a link allowing me to purchase two tickets on Monday, 24 before they went on sale to the public. I sure there was a limit on the number of tickets going to Blue Pride and I was one of the lucky ones to get in, but I don't know how many were truly "available" for general public.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":354vzl2a said:
chimpanjesus":354vzl2a said:

Actually even less tickets available than that. I am a Blue Pride member and got an email with a link allowing me to purchase two tickets on Monday, 24 before they went on sale to the public. I sure there was a limit on the number of tickets going to Blue Pride and I was one of the lucky ones to get in, but I don't know how many were truly "available" for general public.
How far are you on the waiting list?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
My sister called me and asked if I was gonna try and get tickets, I didn't even try because I knew I didn't stand a chance and my funds right now are kinda low.

Boiler

Reaction score
BocciHawk":18ns7k1x said:
I dunno, my experience differs. It seems to me that prices go down a bit when the public onsale happens -- because there are more tickets going into the system -- and then as people realize they don't have a line on tickets at face value or near that i.e. they check with friends or whatnot, typically prices then begin to rise. I would expect them to peak in this situation once we know who the opponent is... example, I think if it's Arizona again, prices will drop, if it's Detroit, they'll probably go up a bit (novelty), and the pricing now probably anticipates Carolina so not much change in that case. Prices will start to drop about three days before the game as there are a lot of people who won't let spare tickets sit around much past then and will drop the pricing to get them to move.

FWIW the Divisional tickets are much cheaper on Ticket Exchange and StubHub this year than last year at the same time...

I can't disagree with any of that. My point was just not to panic and pay too much too soon, especially if you're not too choosy about location. The buyers' market almost always softens at some point after the public sale but before the game. Also agree that there's likely to be another spike next weekend, in part because of the influx of buyers from opposing team's fans, whoever the opponent is. If I didn't have tickets now, I'd wait until late next week to buy unless something good pops up way under market in the meantime. Of course, past performance is also never a predictor of future results.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":21ixoai4 said:
chimpanjesus":21ixoai4 said:

Somewhere in the low 1,200s.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm a STH, got my 2 pairs :)

was debating on selling em to afford the potential NFCCG tickets, but after missing the Rams game (traded babysitting for two games for em). I really was bummed out having to watch a home game on TV, so I think I gotta go to this one.

CHawks4L

Reaction score
I was logged into TM this AM from three laptops side to side. I actually could have bought a pair from one of my laptops that responded. Best available for me was 2 tickets in section 327 for $624 each. Two rich for my blood at what I assume was face value.

I was happy to see I had the opportunity at least, because my same strategy for regular season tickets yielded me nothing this year.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
there are some single tickets in the club level for those who have interest. maybe a total of 10. the prices via ticketmaster directly (NOT RESALE) are sky high. in fact, they are __cking absurd.

i was thinking about coming out for a play off game but __ck it.