Just a little Lynch stat

King Dog

Reaction score
I was just browsing Lynch's stats and didn't know he was so close. If he has an identical season next year, that would put him at 10,001 rushing yards for his career. Not too shabby.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Another season like his last few, which I think he's capable of, should put him (at least statistically) in the HoF discussion. I really, really hope he's a Hawk next year.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If the Seahawks win the SB this year and has an MVP type game, and has 1 more solid season with us he will have a shot at the HOF.

Erebus

Reaction score
RBs, WRs, and TEs are the only positions judged primarily by yards when evaluating HOF credentials. I think that needs to change, especially with the diminished role and shorter careers RBs have now. Total career yards should still matter, but they need to be judged against their peers, not against RBs from previous eras, and other factors should be considered. When you consider what Lynch has brought to a Super Bowl winning team (and perennial contender) and his ridiculous career highlights, I believe he has a legitimate case for the HOF, with or without 10,000 rushing yards.

Latest posts