Kam Chancellor - Film Study

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before. My favorite player on a roster full of superstars. Like most of our guys, Kam is a rare mix of smarts and physicality.

[youtube]MAyzqMhd2i4[/youtube]

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there who doesn't think Kam should have been MVP of the Superbowl?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chills, I loved it.
Worth watching more than once.
ee443c32279ef888d0bf39e2bab0b057.jpg

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":14lbs51o said:
Is there anybody out there who doesn't think Kam should have been MVP of the Superbowl?
Agree 100%....recently got a Kam Chancellor jersey too! Oh Ya!

false start

Reaction score
Awesome video. Thanks for posting! Kam is and has been my favorite seahawk as well

legend38

Reaction score
I bought his jersey not long after we drafted him, just new this dude was gonna bring it, gut feeling I guess. I remember going round after round with my buddy that BamBam would start over Bigby his second year. I still bring it up when I can.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":4l4m0jvn said:

I'm just happy there were so many players in the discussion. Chancellor, Avril, Smith, Harvin... Just think if the Donkeys had somehow won (maybe if the Niners had got past us). Payton Manning would be the only guy in the discussion, and slobbered over by the media for the next year, at least!

I agree Chancellor deserved it. He did a mixture of everything we stand for in that game, while setting the overall tone.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
What a great adjustment on that Welker pass

"He hasn't done that all year" -Peyton

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":10ow23ez said:
I doubt it...his best play IMO still is the pass breakup on Welker. He played that perfectly. I had to rewatch it several times because it was so beautiful

Seanhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1am2i27k said:
Hawkstorian":1am2i27k said:
I doubt it...his best play IMO still is the pass breakup on Welker. He played that perfectly. I had to rewatch it several times because it was so beautiful

Not to mention the bad ass strut afterwords.

2_0_6

Reaction score
They always say the quietest man in the room is the one you should fear.

Kam is that man.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
One of the best things I have ever seen, RCR excepted. Does he really have Bam tattooed on his shoulders? Would like to see that.

Thanks for sharing.

-bsd RPA

AK Hawk

Reaction score
It's obvious that there needs to be multiple MVP trophies available when the Seahawks play in the SB.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1vo2z009 said:
Hawkstorian":1vo2z009 said:

I posted this comment before watching the video...I just finally watched it. I knew there was something special about that play. Glad me and Kam see eye to eye on that one.