Thomas, Sherman, and Wagner made the All-Pro Team.

themunn

Reaction score
Kam only two votes away from tying with Weddle too. They really need to break that category up into SS and FS

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Not a single All-Pro vote for Patrick Petersen? Delicious.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully that single vote for Carp will go a long way toward convincing a team to pay him top guard money and net us a lovely comp pick in 2016.

Also that's Earl's fourth All-Pro and he's still only 25!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That ish pisses me off that Weddle gets love over Kam...different types of safeties but Kam, when healthy, is way more impactful than Weddle

It's the same as BWagz getting no love in place of Kuechly. Any football fan would understand that Wagz does way more than Kuechly

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3t7l6jny said:
That ish pisses me off that Weddle gets love over Kam...different types of safeties but Kam, when healthy, is way more impactful than Weddle

This is about this season alone. Kam really wasn't very effective for a big chunk of this season due to injury, and it was enough to drop him.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3eneu0dl said:

I'm OK with this. You used the phrase when healthy yourself. Kam was not healthy and played below average as a result for the majority of the season. These last 6 games he's been playing at an All-World level, but I think him nearly being 1st team is a testament to that.

I'm shocked Bobby made it, except he just missed games. He's been fantastic whenever he's played.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1lzyg18r said:
-The Glove-":1lzyg18r said:

I'm OK with this. You used the phrase when healthy yourself. Kam was not healthy and played below average as a result for the majority of the season. These last 6 games he's been playing at an All-World level, but I think him nearly being 1st team is a testament to that.

I'm shocked Bobby made it, except he just missed games. He's been fantastic whenever he's played.
Wasnt Kam healthier than Wagner? (Played more meaningful games) Ive never considered Kam's play below average

Seanhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2dk877cp said:
Seanhawk":2dk877cp said:
-The Glove-":2dk877cp said:

Wasnt Kam healthier than Wagner? (Played more meaningful games) Ive never considered Kam's play below average

In my opinion, yes and no. Bobby missed more games than Kam, but Kam played hurt for a good part of the season which affected his level of play. I think Bobby played at the same level when he played.

I'm just surprised this was the year that Bobby received his first Pro Bowl & All-Pro nods. For a first timer, you usually need a full season to get the recognition.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3h8eej77 said:
I'm just surprised this was the year that Bobby received his first Pro Bowl & All-Pro nods. For a first timer, you usually need a full season to get the recognition.

Not surprising when you see the candidates, plus no Bowman or Willis to contend with.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":29xmf3ud said:
themunn":29xmf3ud said:
Kam only two votes away from tying with Weddle too. They really need to break that category up into SS and FS

Who's taking Weddle over Kam? Seriously?

Not even his own mother...

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm glad both Lynch and Kam got 2nd team, but both should have been on the first team if you ask me.