What did Lindley say to Cam about Seattle at games end?

seabowl

Reaction score
I saw at the end of the Panther/Cards game Lindley greeted Cam and the mic picked up Lindley saying something like good luck against Seattle. Wasn't able to catch the exact words and was curious if anyone did?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Interesting... didn't notice. Hope someone recorded it and can check.

drdiags

Reaction score
Nothing unusual. Most teams that lose will tell the winner to go win the whole thing or "get after Seattle". Of course they are assuming the Lions lose to the Cowboys or they didn't think about it that much.

Either team would have said something similar if the next opponent was the Packers or Cowboys. Just what you do after losing (or you tell them they were lucky and stink to high heaven, your choice).

Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty common. I'm pretty sure after the NFCCG last year Kap told RW to "go get yourself a ring."

rjdriver

Reaction score
I wasn't stressed before but I am terrified now. If anyone has the inside scoop on how to beat the Seahawks, it's Ryan Lindley. We're screwed.

captSE

Reaction score
rjdriver":391xdi42 said:
I wasn't stressed before but I am terrified now. If anyone has the inside scoop on how to beat the Seahawks, it's Ryan Lindley. We're screwed.

ut oh....... :snack:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
So, in other words, 'avenge me; the viola...' Never mind, just having some fun. :p