This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF EDITION

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Wow. Lions got screwed! I sure hope Green Bay takes out NFL Sweetheart Dallas, 'cause if they make it here, we may be treated to unpleasant memories of XL. Like Holmy said after that game: "We knew it was going to be tough going against the Pittsburgh Steelers. I didn't know we were going to have to play the guys in the striped shirts as well." I would hate having to hear Pete Carroll say something similar. Lions fans must be breaking stuff right now! I feel for 'em... Been there, done that. But I digress... I was hoping for the Panthers anyways, and here they come. Hey, the NFL would rather see a GB/Boys vs Seahawks, so maybe we'll get the calls this Saturday night! (Like we'll need 'em). Anyhoo... PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Carolina Huddle

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/

"Official" forum

http://boards.panthers.com/forums/1-PANTHERS-BOARDS

This Board Rocks...?

http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/

Panthers Fanz

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/inde ... ba&act=idx

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

ruca

Reaction score
That Carolina Huddle is their big forum. Gets a crazy amount of traffic given the fanbase haha.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
ruca":2cryymr3 said:
That Carolina Huddle is their big forum. Gets a crazy amount of traffic given the fanbase haha.

That's probably my favorite forum besides this one. Lot of good guys over there. I was doing a little back and forth with them (in a friendly way) our last two meetings and I think most of them had fun with it. I really like their "Pie" system. It's kinda like a thumbs up thing if someone likes the post, you get a slice. If you get ten I think it is, you're awarded a "Whole Pie". Lol... I got a couple last year before the 2013 opener!

ruca

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1001t9al said:
ruca":1001t9al said:

That's probably my favorite forum besides this one. Lot of good guys over there. I was doing a little back and forth with them (in a friendly way) our last two meetings and I think most of them had fun with it. I really like their "Pie" system. It's kinda like a thumbs up thing if someone likes the post. If you get ten I think it is, you're awarded a "Full Pie". Lol... I got a couple!

I made my way there a few times last year and agree. Some sideline photographer who does podcasts runs it by the looks of it. Seems like an ok fanbase but has the typical idiots like most of NFL fanbases as well.

Rat

Reaction score
From CarolinaHuddle:

Seattle fans are all fat, fanny-pack wearing, wannabe hipsters in a super depressing city. What do you expect?

Damn, how'd they find out about that?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
LMAO... I think they need to dial back the swear filter over at the "official" board. "Saturday" spelled out in a post comes across as "Sa****ay"... "SaTURDay" Oh brother! :34853_doh: :lol:

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
I can't seem to find this on the site anymore, but I had to share it. LMAO

Lol panthers fan

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
WE'RE not the "smartest tools in the shed"? lol!

Reading the Huddle, it's just like every other enemy fan forum this season: "It's simple - all we have to do is contain Russell Wilson and stop Beast Mode!". Okay, good luck with that. You might be able to do one or the other, but the only way to do both is to just keep them off the field. That will require long, time-consuming drives with lots of first downs which our D hasn't exactly been charitable with lately.

Sorry, Panthers. You are just a speed bump, and not one of those nasty ones either - more like one of those smooth, wide ones that doesn't even slosh our Starbucks when we run over it in our Prius while listening to Nirvana.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":1pifuzp8 said:

Reading the Huddle, it's just like every other enemy fan forum this season: "It's simple - all we have to do is contain Russell Wilson and stop Beast Mode!". Okay, good luck with that. You might be able to do one or the other, but the only way to do both is to just keep them off the field. That will require long, time-consuming drives with lots of first downs which our D hasn't exactly been charitable with lately.

Sorry, Panthers. You are just a speed bump, and not one of those nasty ones either - more like one of those smooth, wide ones that doesn't even slosh our Starbucks when we run over it in our Prius while listening to Nirvana.

Yeah, force Russell to beat them with his noodle arm and inability to read a defense. He'll crumble from that immense pressure. Such a fearsome secondary to throw against; he practices against losers anyway :mrgreen: . I hope he's up to their challenge. We all saw what they did to Lindley, and Statue Drew behind a terrible OL. GAWD I'm nervous about that! If our D shows up in full force, and the O and ST take care of the ball, we should have this.

The only thing that gives me pause is our short passing game. Kind of ironic because it has helped us lately, but defending against that is one of Kuechly's strengths. Luckily we have a QB who has studied and countered him in the past. It just seems like the game will come down to a teeth-pulling affair in which the team who takes care of the ball and makes the most big plays wins. Really frustrating playing these guys.

Boycie

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":1vy5ec1i said:

That was priceless! Go Hawks!!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Every comment I read was a derivative of "they are just bandwagoners from the past 5 years or so."

rideaducati

Reaction score
Funny how every other team's fanbase calls Seahawk fans bandwagon fans. More funny that the Prancers fans do it because a lot of us have been Seahawk fans A LOT longer than their team has even been in existence. ANY Prancer fan over the age of 30 is the DEFINITION of a bandwagon fan because they had to jump in from somewhere, yet they try to call us out. Silly fanbase.

They're upset about the Seahawks being double digit favorites? I don't think they realize that their team has beaten the powerhouse Aints, Bucs, Browns, Failcons, and Tards on their "historic" run of 5 wins in a row. Never has the NFL seen such a run through such a tough schedule. Never mind the 6 losses in a row that followed a tie with the Bungles earlier in the season, that was an aberration.

The Prancers are NOW a totally different team capable of GREATNESS. That GREATNESS has capabilities NEVER SEEN before and the Seahawks are now ON NOTICE. Notice that a bad team that is on a win streak against 5 really bad teams is coming to Seattle. Notice that the Prancers have beaten one team with a winning record all season and then another that was playing a QB that has no NFL future and still struggled. :sarcasm_off:

Look out Seahawk fans because Prancer fans are COMING FOR YOU!!!! :1:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Let me guess...

"They don't know us, we are different now"

"Their fans don't know football"

"Stop Lynch and it is over"

"Their offense struggled" (In some game that Seattle won)

"Seattle sucks because it rains all the time"

"Their OLine stinks, advantage for us"

"They are going to be surprised"

"They are overlooking us and the fans are arrogant". (Because the fans play the game right"

I expect the same things from most forums. 20 guys predicting the unlikely win and 1 or 2 that get harassed for not buying the hype. It happens....

Hey, the Panthers could win, but if I had a bet real money I am picking the Hawks to cover.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1p2lsgym said:
ruca":1p2lsgym said:
Pretty confident bunch it seems, interesting.

it's not too late to jump on the Carolina bandwagon

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":hdj83p4l said:
MizzouHawkGal":hdj83p4l said:
ruca":hdj83p4l said:

Cam Newton will be singing James Taylor to himself by the 3rd quarter.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":8c05wiwg said:
MizzouHawkGal":8c05wiwg said:
ruca":8c05wiwg said:

Is that something like Draft Kings?

You know, where at the beginning of each week the fans pretend the Panthers are a good team and then after they choke they just repeat the process?

The Panthers fans spend 6 days talking about dreams and miracles like they are scheduled and when they don't happen they use the flashy thing from "Men in Black".

taco40

Reaction score
I wish I was the "owner" of net. I'm not a betting man, but this is just too good to be true. Free BBQ.
reposted from: http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ahawksnet/

Posted Today, 05:28 PM
A WHOLE PIE!
I'd like to work out a wager with the owner of Seahawks.net

If the Panthers lose, a nice box of Carolina BBQ will be offered up. If the Seahawks lose, a gift basket of coffee (not starbucks) would be nice.

I know you are reading this.

You have 24 hours to respond.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
I listened to a Carolina sports writer on one of the AM stations this morning. He said Seattle-Carolina matchups were typically low scoring affairs because neither team showed up to the game saying: "OK, we're going to score 42 points today."

Both teams trade field position and try to keep their D fresh by having long drives. If the drive ends in a great punt, that's fine.

Laloosh

Reaction score
taco40":3gkc0y3r said:
I wish I was the "owner" of net. I'm not a betting man, but this is just too good to be true. Free BBQ.
reposted from: http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ahawksnet/

Posted Today, 05:28 PM
A WHOLE PIE!
I'd like to work out a wager with the owner of Seahawks.net

If the Panthers lose, a nice box of Carolina BBQ will be offered up. If the Seahawks lose, a gift basket of coffee (not starbucks) would be nice.

I know you are reading this.

You have 24 hours to respond.

Mmm... BBQ...