Some facts about Jester and the Seahawks

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I'm just here to present some facts with no interpretation. I'm sure some of our more superstitious posters (Roland) will latch on to their own conclusions.

1. Jester has been to one Seahawks game. It was 2010 and we beat a Rams team with 7 wins. (Bonus fact: Rams are mammals)

2. Jester has secured a ticket to the game this weekend when the Seahawks will be playing a 7 win Panthers (Bonus fact #2: Panthers are mammals) team.

3. Jester has watched one Seahawks game while on family vacation in Disneyland. Seattle beat the defending world champion Saints that day.

4. During the NFC Championship game in 2015, Jester will be in Disney World on a family vacation.

5. Jester has watched a single Super Bowl in which Russell Wilson was the Seahawks' quarterback. The Seahawks won that game 43-8.

6. Russell Wilson is the Seahawks' quarterback this year.

(Bonus fact 3: Russell Wilson is most likely a mammal despite many suppositions that he may be a robot.)

Cartire

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3kzh01h6 said:
1. Jester has been to one Seahawks game. It was 2010 and we beat a Rams team with 7 wins. (Bonus fact: Rams are mammals)

3. Jester has watched one Seahawks game while on family vacation in Disneyland. Seattle beat the defending world champion Saints that day.

Kinda weird. I went to the 2010 Wild Card game against the Saints. Then, I watched the Divisional round game while at Disneyland the next week (where we ended up losing to the Bears).

1 week difference for both, pretty neat I guess. But to be safe, I wont be going to Disneyland this year.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
chet380":2tnt90yw said:
Jester -- what did you wear to the game in 2010?
Considering this forum is PG-13 I'll have to answer that via pm.

Actually I don't remember. It's really not a very interesting fact in my opinion.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1g2dint5 said:
So easy to reel you in'.
What, you think because your name's blue now that you can get away with pretending that it was intentional? Tsk, tsk. For shame.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":q8q3gl9a said:
SacHawk2.0":q8q3gl9a said:
So easy to reel you in'.
What, you think because your name's blue now that you can get away with pretending that it was intentional? Tsk, tsk. For shame.

You should know by now that I know when the use of an apostrofe is appropriate.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fact: I have been to many away games. The Seahawks have won about half of these.

I have been to about a half a dozen home games. In every home game I have been to, the Seahawks have won, and in convincing fashion, giving me a 100% win record. I was going to go to the 2008 Cardinals home game and did not at the last second. The Seahawks lost that game with a last-second heartbreak interception by Matt Hasselbeck.

I have a venue in which to watch this Seahawks game, but am open to a ticket to the game to ensure a victory for the Seahawks and a berth in the NFC Championship game.

Your move, Jester.

chet380

Reaction score
JesterHawk":10kp0o9d said:
chet380":10kp0o9d said:

Actually I don't remember. It's really not a very interesting fact in my opinion.

It was asked "in jest" -- your post cited synchronicity and the thought of you wearing the same clothes was in that context.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
chet380":1f486pzb said:
JesterHawk":1f486pzb said:
chet380":1f486pzb said:

It was asked "in jest" -- your post cited synchronicity and the thought of you wearing the same clothes was in that context.

Sycronicity->Police->Roxanne putting on the red light->clothes...hmmmm!

Ruminator

Reaction score
This is a huge load off my shoulders now knowing the Seahawk losses in the last few years were probably not my fault. Prior to this thread, I assumed my failure to tear the toilet paper precisely along the perforation earlier in the day somehow jinxed the team. Thanks for the exoneration!

chawx

Reaction score
JesterHawk":lb62sszu said:
I'm just here to present some facts with no interpretation. I'm sure some of our more superstitious posters (Roland) will latch on to their own conclusions.

2. Jester has secured a ticket to the game this weekend when the Seahawks will be playing a 7 win Panthers (Bonus fact #2: Panthers are mammals) team.

4. During the NFC Championship game in 2015, Jester will be in Disney World on a family vacation.

5. Jester has watched a single Super Bowl in which Russell Wilson was the Seahawks' quarterback. The Seahawks won that game 43-8.

6. Russell Wilson is the Seahawks' quarterback this year.

(Bonus fact 3: Russell Wilson is most likely a mammal despite many suppositions that he may be a robot.)

It's official: Seahawks will win.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ruminator":y8bgyz9r said:
This is a huge load off my shoulders now knowing the Seahawk losses in the last few years were probably not my fault. Prior to this thread, I assumed my failure to tear the toilet paper precisely along the perforation earlier in the day somehow jinxed the team. Thanks for the exoneration!

Not quite so fast there.....if the paperwork was a draw down type, then the exacting perforation line is proper....BUT, however if the paperwork was a pull-up, then the situation is exhonorable as you can NEVER make it work on the perforation line. If it actually did cut perfectly on the pullup type of paperwork line, that may have been the problem after all.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if this possibility actually works or not. It is just a theory not based on proven fact. :shock:

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2eiwbonw said:
Fact: I have been to many away games. The Seahawks have won about half of these.

I have been to about a half a dozen home games. In every home game I have been to, the Seahawks have won, and in convincing fashion, giving me a 100% win record. I was going to go to the 2008 Cardinals home game and did not at the last second. The Seahawks lost that game with a last-second heartbreak interception by Matt Hasselbeck.

I have a venue in which to watch this Seahawks game, but am open to a ticket to the game to ensure a victory for the Seahawks and a berth in the NFC Championship game.

Your move, Jester.
Sailor,

I don't know you all that well but I'd never subject you to 3.5 hours sitting next to my brother. The burden is mine to bear, and that's a fact. ;-)