Kuechly, Wagner bring intensity to NFC divisional playoffs

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Good write up by our local AP Panther beat writer here in Charlotte. Thought I would share it with you guys. Not all Panther fans are here to troll or talk smack. I'm here to talk about the game which seems to be a little hard with those that already been here and gave some of us Panther fans a bad name.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/87e7f783 ... l-playoffs

AgentDib

Reaction score
Kuechly is a likeable guy and I think most of us respect what he does for your team. He and Wagner are certainly in the discussion regarding top MLBs but Wagner does get overlooked nationally a bit given how much press our secondary, QB and RB receive. Kuechly has the off-field duty of being one of the faces of your franchise and he could probably do a better job of participating in press conferences.

byau

Reaction score
Good read. Thanks for sharing the link. It's not super heavy reading, to me it reads pretty simply and more like a way to highlight a "matchup" by way of comparison and to draw people in to the game and make them excited by the game.

And it does that really well. Very nice and easy read!

shawnsim

Reaction score
AgentDib":3ps2x7dg said:
Kuechly is a likeable guy and I think most of us respect what he does for your team. He and Wagner are certainly in the discussion regarding top MLBs but Wagner does get overlooked nationally a bit given how much press our secondary, QB and RB receive. Kuechly has the off-field duty of being one of the faces of your franchise and he could probably do a better job of participating in press conferences.

I hate to be that guy. but, is that not the same criticism that Lynch gets?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I like the fact that both guys show respect to eachother.

As for you posting as a Panthers fan, don't be apologetic. I can't speak for others, but I look at each post and how it starts out. If it starts out intelligently and talking about football, then I could care less from whom it originated.

I like perspectives from other fan bases. It keeps you a bit grounded. Many here are the same way; I don't think it's as bad as a lot of fan bases here. Feel free to keep posting and talk football anytime.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Thanks for this!

It's nice to see Wagner mentioned in the same article with Kuechly in your paper. I didn't think many people really knew how good he was outside Seatown.

Good stuff, keep them coming!

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Great pair of LB's for sure, if not one of the best pair in recent history, but you know, our pair is a hell of a pair too. I would not trade ours

M.M.

Latest posts