ESPN Hot Read-Seahawks' season hardly regular

tdigitee

Reaction score
Awesome read - thanks for sharing. Loved Williams' reaction to Earl, and the idea of Earl and Sherman breaking down the game on the bus.

rideaducati

Reaction score
That article makes me hate Terry Blount even more. I wish she would take his job.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
We knew most of this stuff, but that one article has more meat than every single Terry Blount "article" combined this year

jake206

Reaction score
She needs to be the Seahawks regular beat writer on ESPN.

byau

Reaction score
What a great read. Well written, lots of great content and a great story too.

I could read this kind of stuff over and over again.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12thManNorth":3gmusm6m said:
We knew most of this stuff, but that one article has more meat than every single Terry Blount "article" combined this year
Without a single doubt...I think Blount should take the time to study this article, and see how it's really supposed to be done.
Moons' explanation of the rift-mongering Percy Harvin, and how he wanted to be the face of the Seahawks, was pretty telling too, and getting rid of his antagonistic, and self centered ass was the smartest move the Seahawks could have made.
ET really is the nucleus of this Defense.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Great read. I actually appreciate the numerous comments on the vagaries of the turn-around's cause. Football is a tough game and it's rarely one single thing.

Cfuji

Reaction score
Interesting reading the ups and downs of a season. Enjoyed reading, thanks for posting.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Terry Blount is so bad....I just....don't understand how he got a job as a writer at a big company....like how? Honestly. I guess it's true after all, you don't need a degree to get a decent job anymore. This was an actual well written article. Something you expect from all writers at ESPN.

with that being said, I hope Blount stays because we've won with him...so until we lose, he gets a bye. When we lose, terry needs to get lost.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Wow that was great. Can somebody start a petition to ESPN to replace Blount with her, or really anyone else. I will sign it.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Can I play devils advocate on Blount for a second?

He's a "blogger" meaning you dont write out these long winded 5000 word articles, you write about 3-5 small updates a day....

Also, there wasn't anything new to us in this piece,,,,in part to the fact that blount has updated us on all these little pieces of the story over the year.......

Also, this was a pretty sunny, blow sunshine up our butts piece, of course were going to like the author.... just like when a chadiha or the dallas guy says something not very positive about seattle they're "idiots" that dont know football.......

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good meat and potatoes article. Fans crave this type of inside info. As much as I love watching Seahawks All Access each week (and my girl Angie Mentink who has even dropped 20+ pounds and looks as smokin' as ever), it's a PR show from the team so you will never hear Moon talk on that show like he did for that article.

More please!