Today is the 4 year anniversary of the Beast Quake

ManBunts

Reaction score
I remember watching him get swallowed up by the pile thinking "Damn, oh well got a few ya--OOOHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I just watched this run next to the one from Arizona. God this man is amazing. Love both the runs, but in a way they're different. The Saints run was power, just running through guys like wheat. Arizona though, man that sideline move was showing some Nimble Beast.

Marshawn, if you read this board, I don't care what the media says, we want you back next year. We want to see you retire with that Hawk on you.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sheez, 4 years already? Man.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
One of the greatest football memories of my life...had so much adrenaline and excitement after that game, we drove down to Portland from FW to hit up the clubs and back the same night/morning

Jville

Reaction score
tempCST_EK2V5864--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

UW Seismic Monitoring for NFC Playoffs
tempCST_EK2V6030--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Love it.

Thank you Beast Mode for your nuts-grabbing destruction of the Taints.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
It's funny, I can't even remember what I was feeling going into that game. Obviously, we weren't hoping for a lot -- mostly I just was hoping the NFL wouldn't use the whole "losing team in the playoffs" thing to screw division winners out of a home game. So far, so good in that respect.

Interesting to look back at the roster from that team -- the last gasp for the '05 bunch with Hass, Lofa, Babs, Locklear and Trufant. And as well the seeds of the dominating force we've got now: Earl, Kam, Marshawn, 'Bane. Throw in a few random names, like Kelly Jennings, David Hawthorne and Tyler Polumbus and you've got a bizarre trip down memory lane. Who can forget the great Mansfield Wrotto?

Roster, cut 'n pasted from football reference dot com:

Stacy Andrews, Jordan Babineaux, Chris Baker, Kentwan Balmer
Allen Barbre, Deion Branch, Raheem Brock, Marcus Brown
Red Bryant, Deon Butler, John Carlson, Kam Chancellor
Chris Clemons, Colin Cole, Kennard Cox, Aaron Curry
Dexter Davis, Justin Forsett, Quinton Ganther, Mike Gibson
Amon Gordon, Clint Gresham, Ben Hamilton, Matt Hasselbeck
David Hawthorne, Chris Henry, Will Herring, LeRoy Hill
Kelly Jennings, Julius Jones, Roy Lewis, Sean Locklear
Marshawn Lynch, Olindo Mare, Ruvell Martin, Anthony McCoy
Matt McCoy, Brandon Mebane, Lawyer Milloy, Cameron Morrah
Nate Ness, Ben Obomanu, Russell Okung, Joe Pawelek
Chester Pitts, Tyler Polumbus, Jay Richardson, Michael Robinson
Jon Ryan, Junior Siavii, Chris Spencer, Brandon Stokley
Golden Tate, Lofa Tatupu, Craig Terrill, Earl Thomas
Walter Thurmond, Marcus Trufant, Max Unger, Leon Washington
Chris White, Charlie Whitehurst, Mike Williams, E.J. Wilson
Mansfield Wrotto

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Will never forget that play. The run was going towards my end zone, so I had a great view of it (I'm a couple sections over from the 12th Man Flag. I can honestly say that I have never went more nuts for a play. In fact, looking into the crowd and seeing the response of everyone. It was flippen madness. People were literally falling over from jumping on eachother. Between that play and The Tip, it doesn't get more crazy. Lucky to have seen it in person. Something I never take for granted.

evergreen

Reaction score
Get Off of Me! He stiff arms Tracy Porter about 20+'! Greatest play of all time. At least the greatest run of all time. Can you believe he did it twice?! Forget about Earl Campbell, Lynch is GOAT!