Cam In The Shot Gun or Under Center? Carolina Fans?

Jiggy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any Carolina fans have a rough guess at the ratio of plays for Carolinas offense for Shotgun/QB under the center.

Does the formation generally change up what the offense is going to do?
Does the standard QB under center formation limit Cam's options in the passing game?
Does he tend to tuck and run faster when under center?

P.S. Number of first time visiting QB's to leave Seattle in the last 3 years w/ a W? Zero

I

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They've been running a lot more zone read stuff of late.. can't speak to the volume of shotgun/pistol formations.. but Gruden said they've been trying to make the offense closer to what Cam was comfortable with at Auburn.

Lukeness Monster

Reaction score
I think it's a pretry even split, they run out of both as well. The drop back doesn't seem to limit him at all, he did a lot of that with OC Rod Cudi ski and threw for just over 4k yards.

Cam is actually a patient passer, but you can see him get anxious when the line isn't holding up. He's gotten a lot better about staying/moving up in the pocket before taking off.

His ankle/rib injury early in the year did him a lot of favors by forcing him to be a better passer. Unfortunately having a terrible OL for the first half of the season took its toll.