Seahawks selling 'Bam, Bam, Kam Turkey Leg' during playoffs

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Ks Food Item Kam Chancellor Turkey Leg Bam Bam Kam

Delicious, scrumptious, even.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...elling-bam-bam-kam-turkey-leg-during-playoffs

The folks at Delaware North are also helping the Seahawks get a ... leg up on the competition.

And they're doing so by serving the "Bam, Bam, Kam Turkey Leg" at CenturyLink Field on Saturday night when the Seahawks take on the Panthers.

This massive drumstick -- raw weight between 14 and 16 ounces -- is an homage to Kam Chancellor, the hard-hitting Seattle safety. Featuring a delicious looking coating of flavor and a branded "#31" on each turkey leg, the Bam, Bam Kam will cost patrons $10 on Saturday.

Largent80

Reaction score
Awesome, he will also be featured on NFL Network Friday. I heard it on there this morning, not sure what time.

sutz

Reaction score
"Moichendizing!"

[youtube]e9OaCuUlCAU[/youtube]

Hawknballs

Reaction score
anyone know what part of the stadium you can get these at? As someone who has to avoid gluten I have a hard time finding food at the game. There's the one gluten free joint but it's a billion miles away from my seat, a Kam turkey leg would be just the thing!

StoneCold

Reaction score
I want one of the brands. I just want it to brand my meat, but if you're a real fan you get branded on your bum. I think there are a few players around the league who are sporting one of these already. :)

Bam!

SC