How Carolina can beat the Hawks

Cartire

Reaction score
Actually a well written piece. Everything he says is true. It is how they can beat us, but he makes sure to point out that they must play perfect to do it.

kearly

Reaction score
I didn't think he fit Grantland when he first went there, but lately he's been in a bit of a zone and channeling his inner Doug Farrar. Witty and informative. And yes, nerdy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The closer we get to kickoff, the more I believe this game is going to be very one-sided in favor of us.

I just see nothing on paper from Carolina that indicates they can beat us. I could see if this team were offensive heavy .. because those are the teams that are typically ripe for an upset, but this team is so much different than that.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1132nsdv said:
The closer we get to kickoff, the more I believe this game is going to be very one-sided in favor of us.

I just see nothing on paper from Carolina that indicates they can beat us. I could see if this team were offensive heavy .. because those are the teams that are typically ripe for an upset, but this team is so much different than that.

This is why I'm not nervous. Because I am this confident. And yet, what a crush this one could be. Because I was so confident.

Im confident.

And that makes me nervous.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Cartire":26a5pnog said:
Hasselbeck":26a5pnog said:

This is why I'm not nervous. Because I am this confident. And yet, what a crush this one could be. Because I was so confident.

Im confident.

And that makes me nervous.

I honestly haven't been this confident about a win for the Seahawks since their game against Philly.

I know.. any given Sunday (or Saturday technically) and all that fun stuff.. but their offense does nothing to strike any semblance of fear in anybody. Their defense has some talent, but it's not the type to win a game on their own.

Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch are infinitely better than Ryan Lindley and street FA's.