What is your favorite Seahawks play from 2014?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Simple as that. What's your favorite play? Video, gifs welcome.

Mine is probably Russell's rushing TD against AZ where he rolls out, jukes and then stiff arms a defender before he shakes Cromartie out of his cleats as he strolls into the end zone.

seahawks-620x400.jpg

drcool

Reaction score
I would almost have to say Lockette's blocking on the BeastMode 2.0 run. His work on that play was probably more impressive than Marshawn's.

Mick063

Reaction score
Although he didn't score on the play and Seattle didn't even win the game, Russell Wilson's 55 yard run against the Rams was an eye opener for me. He has the ability to turn on the afterburners. I didn't know he could shift gears like that.

tlhud1789

Reaction score
Earl Thomas's forced fumble at the goal line and then his ability to knock the ball into the end zone for a touchback. Amazing play that ended any momentum for St. Louis in that game.

Attachments

• 2025348199.jpg
    2025348199.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 547
  • 2025348193.jpg
    2025348193.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 547

Ruminator

Reaction score
I love kneel-downs in the final two minutes. They say, quite simply, "our job here is done" as apposed to what would otherwise be "crap, we need another score and fast if we're going to pull out a win!"

BGHawk

Reaction score
drcool":h42jl81p said:
I would almost have to say Lockette's blocking on the BeastMode 2.0 run. His work on that play was probably more impressive than Marshawn's.

although ,every good play makes me extremely happy, but Beast and Lockette were both beastin'' on that play. Maybe because its fresh but,.. my favorite

Tical21

Reaction score
The play where Russell was so antsy to get the snap he started dancing as the clock was winding down, then proceeded to beat cover 0 over the top for a big score. Against AZ? Can't remember. Been waiting a long time to see Russell identify cover-0 and salivate.

kearly

Reaction score
That catch from Richardson which got Arians to shit his pants.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Remembering that we are talking about 'favorite' rather than 'best,' one (since we are limited to one) of the plays that stood out to me is when Lynch was close to a stalemate with the Raiders' D, but our OL re-grouped and willed him into the EZ. That never quit, tough guy attitude is the same thing we showed in NY last season, and again after the Faider game this year! That was a yes, our soul is still there on O, and hopefully the D would come around moment for me.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I'd love to really dig, but it has to beastmode 2. Primetime. Seahawks facing the top team in the NFC + NFC West in prime time. In a year where people are giving the dude so much crap. He doesn't say much but he said a whole lot on that play

tooshort

Reaction score
kearly":e0vhg0sg said:
That catch from Richardson which got Arians to shit his pants.

That, and Lockette's TD vs Denver... probably because it was 30 feet in front of my seats and I could see every nuance of his first all-pro level play (outside of special teams)

dbmack

Reaction score
Tical21":zrg74hqc said:
The play where Russell was so antsy to get the snap he started dancing as the clock was winding down, then proceeded to beat cover 0 over the top for a big score. Against AZ? Can't remember. Been waiting a long time to see Russell identify cover-0 and salivate.
Yes, it is the AZ game right before the 39 yd pass to Luke Willson. Here is the video of it, :32 mark

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 62a6dbf5c2

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dont remember the exact game..but it was the one play where the defense was dancing at the 5 yd line and then the season was won. I think we were 5-3 at the time and still wondering where we were as a team...and then this happened and the win streak kicked into gear. I knew then we got our SWAGGER back.

Ruminator

Reaction score
dbmack":2llzfeol said:
Tical21":2llzfeol said:
Yes, it is the AZ game right before the 39 yd pass to Luke Willson. Here is the video of it, :32 mark

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 62a6dbf5c2

Great awareness and hustle by RW. That play didn't score, but it sure got them closer to the red zone.