Congrats on the win

Lukeness Monster

Reaction score
Congratulations on a well earned victory. Everyone knew you guys were the better team coming in and the Hawks backed it up.

Hope Unger is ok and best of luck moving forward!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Panthers played well, no question. I'll admit being a little surprised -- I thought they'd fold early, and they definitely did not. Some nice drives and clutch plays.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Congratulations SEAHAWKS.. well played game for 60 min.. Really looked good .. Hard hitting..

We've still got a ways to go ,, mental mistakes that GREAT TEAMS ( those who can and do , win Super Bowls , ya'll might know of one ) that great teams don't make as often. All teams will make mistakes,, but the Seahawks limited them and played great,, Congrats..

irocdave

Reaction score
Panthers played a great game. Cam is progressing, and with another year under his belt (and a little more humility) the Panthers will be a perennial playoff contender. That D is legit.

DaveyP

Reaction score
Our teams are very similar in the style of football they play. I could see this turning into a long rivalry much like the one we have with the 'niners, because I think that once Carolina adds a couple of pieces on offence they're going to be a very good time for quite a while.

vonstout

Reaction score
I have to say that the Panthers offense played a lot better than I thought they would. Your rookies played well. Another good WR could improve your O a lot. The 3rd down drop by Tolbert changed the game. We'll be seeing you guys again next year.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
OceanPanther":uuc170vr said:
Congratulations SEAHAWKS.. well played game for 60 min.. Really looked good .. Hard hitting..

We've still got a ways to go ,, mental mistakes that GREAT TEAMS ( those who can and do , win Super Bowls , ya'll might know of one ) that great teams don't make as often. All teams will make mistakes,, but the Seahawks limited them and played great,, Congrats..

Nothing but respect for the Panthers, Hawks were out played in the first half, and sadly that human factor takes over...impatience, when you are down going into the second half. I love your LB's, LK, and TD your def. is just missing a cple of guys that will win you Championships. Remember....Seahawks were in a VERY similar situation as you guys 4 years ago....winning a play-off game with a less than stellar W/L record....but we learned and build the team thru the draft...and UDFA, which many forget to commend, the head office guys for.

There are GEMS in those later rounds, and Carolina just needs to add a couple to ...to turn the frown...into a CROWN !

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Thanks you guys. Would hope I would have shown the same class had roles reversed. Good luck in the offseason. See you all next year.

Go Hawks!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I was glad for a hawk win, but the Panthers play, effort, play-calling, and for a lot of the game, their execution, was worth tons of respect. if they'd beat us, I'd be cheering them on to keep winning.

That's the way football is supposed to be - hard defenses to beat, and some great QB play, mixed in with TE and WR moves. Loved the game on both sides, really.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Panthers played hard. We just have another gear in the 4th quarter.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Thanks!
Can I ask where all the Panther fans were? I didn't see very many fans at the game. I heard zero cheering when they scored.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great effort by your team tonight. Hold your head's high. Panther's are a good team.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Cheers. You have a young, promising team to root for. I can see Wilson-Newton beginning an altogether new version of a Brady-Manning type rivalry. Both defenses are going to be tough for the foreseeable future too.

jonkchar

Reaction score
Never took you guys lightly- that was the most tense game I have seen in a couple years. Great job to you guys, the Panthers played great