Good Game Guys and Good Luck

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Good game guys, hope y'all repeat and win another ring, y'all showed us how hard it is to play y'all at home, we got a good young core and next season for us shall be better for us. But like i mentioned before, you guys are where we want to be talent wise, we still behind y'all in that department, but hopefully we can be a better match up against y'all in the future.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Cam played a helluva game. Its just that LOB is that good. Too many key drops on CAR though.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I will never call Cam Newton cant Newton AGIAN . He played a hell of a game ! And your defense is totally legit . Tough tough win for us . Rivera is a hell of a coach .

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was very impressed with Cam tonight with exception to the pick 6. A writer called Cam a poor man's Kaepernick. I think it's the other way around

drdiags

Reaction score
Good luck in the future Panthers fan. The Panthers played well and played a good game. He was let down by his WRs on a few plays but had a few ints dropped. In total, he did a good job until he had to press.

Your defensive front 7 are monsters. Back 4 need just a little more work. Benjamin is a monster and get another WR to allow Olsen to just kill folks and you guys are were you want to be. Good game and good team.

OrFan

Reaction score
Nice defense your team has. If it weren't for Cam being a turnover machine you guys would be deadly.

NoChops

Reaction score
Starting to really like the Panthers. Guys play the Hawks balls out every time and you got to respect that.

Gametime

Reaction score
I was really surprised by the poise up until the pick 6. Panthers definitely have a solid team and should be in the mix for the South again if not much more!

It was impressive IMO. Seattle is just so damn good. That's not just a homer statement. It's just the way it is.

Congrats on the great run and being a great poster!

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Panthers put up a good fight. Nothing to be but proud of that team for what they accomplished the second half of the season.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Nothing but respect. Carolina reminds me of the 2012 Seahawks. On the cusp of greatness. Tough defense. Great Qb.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Carolina played tough. Cam played better than I thought he could at the clink.

Wilson is just one cold blooded killer though.

Sam Mills Fan

Reaction score
Because opposing fans don't come back on forums like this after a loss, I also wanted to chip and say congrats to the Seahawks and their fans. Tough to see any weaknesses on that team and how they won't repeat. Hope Unger isn't hurt too badly.

Big Russell Wilson fan, hope you guys ball out and win it all.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
LOB is too damn good, and the 12th man was freaking awesome, I could barely hear the announcers on the TV, i was in shock brothers. I wish our Secondary would train with y'all in the offseason LOL, that would be great.

I will be a Hawks fan for the remainder of the season, I will love to see y'all repeat, Hawks are fugging great team man. Love y'all defense.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I will pay you the highest compliment I can think of.

I am NOT looking forward to playing you next year.

Then again, yes I am.

Glad it will be in Seattle.

This could be a GREAT rivalry in the next few years.

-bsd

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Good game guys, tough place to play in, you guys held up well. Good luck in the future.