Enough with the Cam has no receivers....

Smellyman

Reaction score
I love our WR's, but all RW does is make it work.

RW was nails.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Our WR corps are much better than Carolina's

I don't know how this is even debatable

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2oz91g3r said:

As a whole they are a bit better not much better, but Cam has a better #1 WR (Benjamin) and better TE (Olsen)

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2ntp05om said:

It most def can be debated.

pehawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":24g7gkf7 said:
How about some credit to our own OC and receivers?

Meh, Bevell was extremely average today. He seemed out of sorts in the 1st half. He cant be blowing a 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2 against Dallas or GB in the 1st quarter. He just cant.

A lot of people we're scapegoating his few series because the plays we're "scripted". Yeah, maybe they we're scripted, but not for Carolina. His "scripted" plays played right into Carolina's strengths. It was a pretty lame effort.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Average?! Seattle got more plays of 15+ yards on Carolina today than Carolina has given up in the PAST FIVE GAMES COMBINED.

I am never ever going to microanalyze first half plays. That is still in the phase of gathering info and setting up plays for later. Nevertheless, we bombed them with explosives all game, zero turnovers, defeated CAR's gameplan of selling out on Lynch. That was a fantastically called game.

pehawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":h67kz7gr said:
Average?! Seattle got more plays of 15+ yards on Carolina today than Carolina has given up in the PAST FIVE GAMES COMBINED.

I am never ever going to microanalyze first half plays. That is still in the phase of gathering info and setting up plays for later. Nevertheless, we bombed them with explosives all game, zero turnovers, defeated CAR's gameplan of selling out on Lynch. That was a fantastically called game.

Yes, I like the trend of going up top vs blitzes. I really like it.

With the defensive line being so depleted, its my opinion that the Hawks may not be able to afford just "feeling up" a defense for a half, vs Dallas or GB. That's my point. They may not be able to concede a 2nd and 3rd n 2 at the 50 in the 1st quarter. And none of those setup plays had anything to do with going up top vs the blitz.