Looking forward to the Cowboys...

irocdave

Reaction score
Would love to see the Cowboys back at Clink next weekend. I say this with trepidation as I believe they provide the biggest challenge to the Hawks rePeting. Their fans are obnoxious and the refs seem to ignore O line holding. But, wouldn't it be frigging awesome to take down the NFL mediots darling cowpatty' s then the last true dynasty, the Patriots? Leave no doubt, this team can do it.

grizbob

Reaction score
irocdave":o3jg4g53 said:
Would love to see the Cowboys back at Clink next weekend. I say this with trepidation as I believe they provide the biggest challenge to the Hawks rePeting. Their fans are obnoxious and the refs seem to ignore O line holding. But, wouldn't it be frigging awesome to take down the NFL mediots darling cowpatty' s then the last true dynasty, the Patriots? Leave no doubt, this team can do it.

Hear what you're saying but, with all the bandwagon cowboys fans coming out of the woodwork around here, it would be a relief to have them shut up a week earlier.

As far as the anxiety level goes for me, it's about the same for any team we play :180670: :180670: