Seems like people here are sleeping on the Pack...

Rob12

Reaction score
...not so fast.

I know it's likely a revenge thing. I want Dallas, too. I just see us whupping that ass next Sunday. But I'm a bit surprised that so many here seem to think it's a foregone conclusion that that's who we get next week. Them beating Aaron Rodgers (banged up or not) and a good Packers team in an assuredly frigid Lambeau is going to be a mighty tall order.

I want Dallas, but I think GB will beat them by 10-14 points. Rodgers is going to carve up that defense.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers is also hurt, it's very cold and the Packers are a flawed team, especially on the road.

TAB420

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1hrz6h4x said:
Rodgers is also hurt, it's very cold and the Packers are a flawed team, especially on the road.
Good thing they wont be on the road.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's going to be Dallas.

I think Green Bay is incredibly overrated.

But what do I know

SonicHawk

Reaction score
TAB420":1h9tsqhf said:
SonicHawk":1h9tsqhf said:
Good thing they wont be on the road.

I obviously was talking about the NFCCG

dusktreader

Reaction score
There's a lot of bluster, but I think it's pretty plain that everyone left in the NFC is going to be a very good contest. I think the Hawks are capable of winning against anyone left in the playoffs, but I would love Dallas to come back to our house for some vengence.

I can't think of a better finish to the season than meeting New England in Arizona and taking out another legendary QB in the biggest game.

GO HAWKS!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No one is overlooking anyone. I promise. Either game is a challenge and we all know it.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
SonicHawk":5ap9x8q1 said:

It's in Lambeau.

You're drunk. Go back to the PWR. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And there you have it.....

Attachments

• next.jpg
    next.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 871

Largent80

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me who the team is that we play. I just want that championship.

WE are the team to beat, period.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I guess my definition of revenge is different. I hate the Cowboys and dont want them to make it to the NFCCG. Revenge is us getting to go and they dont. Go Pack!

randomation

Reaction score
It's in Lambeau it's also going to be about 10 degrees and there is snow on the ground needless to say I doubt many Dallas fans will be making that trip. The Packers always have a shot at home the big question is how much Rodger's injury will effect him and how terrible the GB D will be but they should have a shot I think it should be 50/50 honestly assuming Romo doesn't decide the month of January is his new kryptonite.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Green Bay's defense has no answer for the Cowboys offense today. They are moving the ball at will.

We'll be seeing Dallas next week.

I'd normally give the Packers a punchers chance, especially at Lambeau, but Rodgers is out of sync and gimpy.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Look at Rodgers today, he's basically playing on one knee
If they were to somehow advance, we're going to the SB

Largent80

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":vnq5016x said:
Green Bay's defense has no answer for the Cowboys offense today. They are moving the ball at will.

We'll be seeing Dallas next week.

I'd normally give the Packers a punchers chance, especially at Lambeau, but Rodgers is out of sync and gimpy.

Oops.