Richardson-torn ACL-out

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/554385782069551106[/tweet]

BillHawks

Reaction score
Baldwin on returns, Norwood active? Hope his recover goes well and he's ready for the beginning of next year, they work miracles with ACLs these days.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Deon Butler 2.0?

Its been a worry for him in college and now this, and just when he was starting to show something...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Tearing your ACL at this time of year is brutal. Second ACL tear of the same knee, too.

Could definitely put at least part of his 2015 season in jeopardy. Really unfortunate for him.

bandiger

Reaction score
Tough season for the rookies, lots of them put out of commission. Get well, PR.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of when he went down. This sucks, he was really starting to come on as a legit threat.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Huge blow.

He had JUST acquired Russell's trust.

Please be more ready than I think you are, Kevin Norwood.

getnasty

Reaction score
Our luck at WR continues, this more then likely puts him out for the beginning of next year too. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't keep us from repeating as champs. Richardson was starting to become a trusted source for Russell.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Damn.

I would be surprised if we see him next year at all. Looks like we will need to for sure dip into the WR free agency pool this offseason.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Ah crap, that really sucks for him.

He's going to lose big portion of next year as well. Good thing he's a great route runner already. He won't have his full speed back until the end of next year of the beginning of the following year.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Sucks big time. I was hoping it wasn't his ACL. Huge step back for him. I really hope he bounces back from this.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Ouch, that sux. I was hoping it was a bruised knee or something the way he went down as I feared the worse when we saw it happen. I know the feeling. Probably should draft another WR in first few rounds and put him on that pup or what ever for first 6 weeks to give him plenty of time to get back. God speed PR....we know you good, see you soon.