The Legion Is Going To FEAST

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man, a hobbling Rodgers in OUR HOUSE against the BOOM and 12's for the NFC Championship??

NRodgersGreenBayPackersvSeattleQj0w7791Os9l

Smellyman

Reaction score
I am more excited about the Beast running wild on that D

BillHawks

Reaction score
I hope (and I'm 100% sure this isn't the case) that the team doesn't even think about his leg. He looked great in the second half and his leg didn't bother him at all. He didn't run but he didn't have to.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":554h43iv said:
I feel a beatdown worse than Carolina against us before SB 40 coming on...

I think so too and we win running away
Lacy will be shut down as he likes to go outside, and Rodgers will have to play from behind early

early prediction- 35-14

Hawks46

Reaction score
Smellyman":qyqoniwv said:

This is what makes me like that matchup the most. Packers don't have a good run D. Lynch is going to crush them.

I didn't see the game. Is Rodgers really hobbled, or did he look ok ?

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Honestly the Packers didnt look like the better team today. I just think the Dallas defense got exposed at some key times, and Romo folded on the last two drives like a cheap tent on those sacks. Why they werent pounding the ball more is beyond me. Yet at the same time the Cowboys win going away if Murray doesnt fumble.

But still, Im very glad to not have to face Murray

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":3kybunq6 said:
Smellyman":3kybunq6 said:

This is what makes me like that matchup the most. Packers don't have a good run D. Lynch is going to crush them.

I didn't see the game. Is Rodgers really hobbled, or did he look ok ?
He was hobbled enough to not attempt to run, but was able to buy enough time to get some throws off.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He sure looked like he was warming up and getting used to the pain in the 2nd half though. This will not be a walk in the park.. but I would much prefer the Packers over the Cowboys

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Rodgers lack of mobility at home wasn't the issue that it will be in Seattle. I don't know that this will be a walk in the park, but I like our chances at the clink against a hobbled Aaron Rodgers. Good, fundamentals football should win this game.

Mick063

Reaction score
Carroll would have coached that Dallas team to victory.

He would have run Murray into the ground in the second half and controlled the tempo of that game. It is the second half, when 300+ pound defensive lineman are getting tired, when the running game comes to life. It was mistakes in the Dallas passing game that caused that loss. Bumbled snap in the shotgun, taking sacks instead of throwing the ball away. Not giving the leading rusher in the NFL a chance to dominate.

Dallas went back to 8-8 Dallas philosophy. They didn't stick with what got them there.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2sacntxu said:
He sure looked like he was warming up and getting used to the pain in the 2nd half though. This will not be a walk in the park.. but I would much prefer the Packers over the Cowboys

^^ Rodgers was pretty clutch in the 2nd half. Cobb was making plays all over the field.

Largent80

Reaction score
He can't run, and the speed of our D is going to be completely different than that crap Dal-ASS was trying to do.

We are going to smash mouth the Packers...... :lol:

dukestar

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2k9gbsc8 said:
Having no P Rich will hurt and hopefully Maxwell/Unger can play.
I don't think having PRich out will be as big a deal since the Packers run D is suspect so we'll be running it. Kearse/Norwood/Baldwin/Moeaki/Willson will be more than adequate.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Ain't buying it a hobbled Rogers is better than most QBs out there.
This will be the biggest test this year so far for us. No way it's a blowout .