Superbowl pick: Colts vs. Seahawks

jake206

Reaction score
Don't think Pats or Packers have any more magic past this round. Bring in the young guns. Luck vs. Wilson.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
That was my pre season pick and I would think it will feel like a Hawks home game in Phoenix if Indy is in it.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
I hope not. Don't want any part of facing Luck and those quick WR they have. I think Luck could have a field day against our D. Would rather face the Pats.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Pats blow them out? With what cheat-gate? They had to pull out rule book trickery to win against the Ravens. Nope...its the Colts.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Luck has horrible games against Belicheck.

And I picked Pats v. Seahawks in the preseason, so I am sticking to it.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
Still how cool would it be for Sherman, Baldwin, Fleener and Luck to be playing against each other. Stanford-Bowl minus Harbaugh.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Colts are a bad matchup for us

Like our team, they're too young and play too loose to allow our D to do what it does to other teams - take the life out of it and extinguish hope. They play like they give 0 care. I like it actually, even if i get tired of hearing everyone put Luck in the hall of fame when he's almost as prone to throw a pick as make a play. But it's probably the tougher matchup for us. I'll be pulling for the Patriots in the AFC title game.

TruFan23

Reaction score
I want the Pats. Back to back SB wins vs Manning and Brady? Legendary!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
jake206":388ccxa1 said:
Still how cool would it be for Sherman, Baldwin, Fleener and Luck to be playing against each other. Stanford-Bowl minus Harbaugh.

Cool for a Stanford fan I guess.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't see the Colts getting past the Pats. The Pats have been playing the best ball in the AFC for several weeks now. The Pats have are a better balanced team than the Broncos. The Pats secondary is way better than what the Broncos have. For these reasons, I don't foresee the Colts unseating the Pats.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The Broncos weren't able to (free agent) buy their way into a SB win. Wonder if Peyton is done.

I'd personally prefer the Patriots (assuming we take care of business next Sunday). It would be very sweet if Pete's team beat the Pats for the first back-to-back Owl since the Pats did it.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
Especially for the personal/professional revenge he owes the Pats for kicking him to the curb..what a win that would be
for our great leader!!!

He is so cool he probably let that go long ago, but it would also be nice to take away the last repeat from the last team to do it...That was so sweet how colts ended Elway! I can't stand him more than I dislike Manning-

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I don't see the Colts being able to shut down the Pats' passing game. Manning was flat out awful today. Brady has a lot more left in the tank.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
ShaunPope":20vgayfo said:
I hope not. Don't want any part of facing Luck and those quick WR they have. I think Luck could have a field day against our D. Would rather face the Pats.

The Colts giving us trouble would be one thing. That's possible. "A field day" against our defense? That's, umm, not a thing that actually happens.

Anyway, I think the Pats win next Sunday and make this moot anyway.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Would prefer playing the Pats. Old dynasty, meet new dynasty.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Pats blew out the Colts in week 11.
I'm not going to expect a blowout, but I'm expecting a Patriots win.

Just another old guy for us to abuse in the Super Bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1v55z36j said:
I'm still seeing Hawks vs Pats
Yep me too! I don't think Luck is consistent enough yet, and didn't play all that great today, Pey pey played worse.
I see Tawmy shredding that defense wicked hawd.