Coach's Show in KIRO Status Updates (Lynch & Maxwell)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just listening to KIRO and Pete was doing his normal Monday appearance.

Maxwell - Has a history of "chest stuff" Said he was uncomfortable and had trouble catching his breath. Could play a play but not a sequence of plays. Have to see how he feels as the week progresses.

Lynch - Said he got fewer reps due to the fact that he got a little sick in the second half but he's ok.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
More injury updates towards the end of the show today...

Richardson - As reported his season is done with the ACL injury.

Unger - Looks to be ok today.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1dyabn5r said:
kidhawk":1dyabn5r said:

Decent news as far as Unger is concerned. Man, I hope P-Rich comes out of this okay, was really starting to get excited about that guy.

on P-Rich...I hope so too. I liked his possibilities for the future. Hopefully he can fully recover but it's going to be a tough off season for him

chihawk

Reaction score
What's up with Lynch? It seems like every game there is something going on with him. Either it's his back that can't get loose or he misses time with some other mysterious "got a little sick".

DavidSeven

Reaction score
The FOX commentators actually mentioned briefly during the broadcast that Lynch had thrown up on the sidelines sometime during the game. Obviously, they didn't use those exact words, but I recall them making that suggestion.

The positive news on Unger is huge.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kidhawk":3shxpdx5 said:
peachesenregalia":3shxpdx5 said:
kidhawk":3shxpdx5 said:

Decent news as far as Unger is concerned. Man, I hope P-Rich comes out of this okay, was really starting to get excited about that guy.

on P-Rich...I hope so too. I liked his possibilities for the future. Hopefully he can fully recover but it's going to be a tough off season for him

Unfortunately ACL's can be an entire year 1/2, especially when it's a re-injure like Richardson's. Just terrible, cause it didn't even look like a bad tackle?

pehawk

Reaction score
Chris Harris of the Broncos tore his ACL during the divisional round of last years playoffs. He returned this year to be arguably the best CB in the game.

Food for thought.

XOXO

Dr James Edwards

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
pehawk":2ptnd7rr said:
Chris Harris of the Broncos tore his ACL during the divisional round of last years playoffs. He returned this year to be arguably the best CB in the game.

Food for thought.

XOXO

Dr James Edwards

And Navorro Bowman tore his ACL in the NFC championship game last year and did not play a snap this year. There is a huge range for how these things can go. Lets hope P Rich is a fast healer.

pehawk

Reaction score
I wonder who'd win in a fight; Navarro Bowman or a Navajo bowman (bow and arrow)?

MysterMatt

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3k7zciy8 said:
kidhawk":3k7zciy8 said:

I'm seriously saddened about Richardson.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3d3ascwc said:
chihawk":3d3ascwc said:
What's up with Lynch? It seems like every game there is something going on with him. Either it's his back that can't get loose or he misses time with some other mysterious "got a little sick".

I have a feeling it's adrenaline with him. It can definitely make you nauseous. Dude just get's pumped up for these games. He'll be fine.
It is I believe.
Steve Prefontaine blew chunks before every race.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Unger ready to go means the world to this team, having Kearse back lessens the Richardson injury, and I don't think we will miss him much at all.

Its more about the future with his injury that I worry about.

mikeak

Reaction score
The Maxwell statement explains why he was in on special teams at the end but not playing at CB. If he can only do a play here or there and get winded then you rather have the same player in there. I am in the minority that don't think Simon was really out of position despite being picked on

pehawk

Reaction score
"Hi, I'm a Navajo bowman and I have DirecTV"...

"Hi, I'm Navarro Bowman and I heal at a glaciers pace...of and I have cable"

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Lynch has always had a sensitive stomach, prone to upset. That is where the Skittles thing started. His mom would give them to him to calm his stomach.

I'm expecting Richardson to come back faster than Bowman, more like Harris. Harris and Richardson don't have near the weight to stabilize nor do their positions require them to use their legs to leverage other big players. Sure they need them for speed and cuts etc, but not power in the way a Bowman does.

- bsd RPA

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man, still really sad that we lost Richardson, dude was coming on for us of late..................really hurts our offense.

I mean on the long pass to Kearse, if you watch the play over, Paul burns his defender off the line forcing the safety to go over and help thus leaving Kearse 1 on 1 with no safety help over the top thus giving Russell a chance to get iit int there. Without Paul burning his man, who knows what happens on that play.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hopefully both Lockette (speed) and Norwood (clutch) can pick up the slack with Paul out.