Going to the championship game this weekend

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Fellow Hawk fans, I have made the financially imprudent decision to buy 1 ticket to the game and fly all the way from Montreal to cheer on our Hawks this coming Sunday. A couple of questions to Seattle natives:

Is there an official Hawks Bar to go to on the Saturday night, any recommendations would be fantastic

On Game day, given that the game is at noon, what time will the tailgating start, and if i am willing to pitch in for food and beer, is it difficult to find a tailgate party to latch on to?

I am totally psyched for the game and thanks in advance for any feedback.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
You won't have any trouble finding a party. People were there at 10:00 AM for the 5:30 game on Saturday.
HAVE FUN

BocciHawk

Reaction score
arghawkfan":3c38b5cz said:
Fellow Hawk fans, I have made the financially imprudent decision to buy 1 ticket to the game and fly all the way from Montreal to cheer on our Hawks this coming Sunday. A couple of questions to Seattle natives:

Is there an official Hawks Bar to go to on the Saturday night, any recommendations would be fantastic

On Game day, given that the game is at noon, what time will the tailgating start, and if i am willing to pitch in for food and beer, is it difficult to find a tailgate party to latch on to?

I am totally psyched for the game and thanks in advance for any feedback.

Tailgating will start around 7:30 AM, perhaps earlier.

I've heard from folks that have had a great time just wandering around the area south of the stadium, north of Lander, in the alleys... you'll find it difficult to negotiate the food and beer thing, my recommendation would be to bring a bottle of something interesting to share, as it's super portable and relatively sanitary, and offer people a fiver or a tenner to help with the food, and you'll probably find the party you're looking for.

canhawkfan

Reaction score
if you cant smuggle any smoked meat sandwiches from schwartzs, any kind of Canadian rye whiskey is good.