Maxwell and Unger both expected to play

stang233

Reaction score
Maxwell is fine today and Unger came out okay..... Great news!!!! Do we know where to find injury updates for G.B.?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We probably won't know anything about GB's injury status until after their first practice.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
That's outstanding. Side note, Marshawn had a fantastic day of blocking on Saturday. I remember seeing some huge chip blocks and him taking on outside rushers/blitz pickup. He really does everything for this team even when he's not taking center stage for his rushing.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That's good to hear, still wish Richardson avoiding getting hurt, but really hope and need someone to step up for us to fill his spot.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":3cvlrqak said:
That's outstanding. Side note, Marshawn had a fantastic day of blocking on Saturday. I remember seeing some huge chip blocks and him taking on outside rushers/blitz pickup. He really does everything for this team even when he's not taking center stage for his rushing.
YUP! And his blocking has steadily improved (not that it was bad before). Credit to Cable. Blitz PU has noticeably improved.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1hs8lk04 said:
any news on Moeaki? Helfet sucks

Yet, Luke Willson sucked in the Rams game, and so it goes. Helfet did make some key blocks, and I have a feeling he'll make amends in the NFCCG.