BJ Daniels Promoted from PS - QB3/WR/KR

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He will take Paul Richardson's spot on the final 53.

He has been getting reps recently as a WR (w/o red non-contact jersey). Can supposedly play RB and return kicks. Obviously, he's also our 3rd QB.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Happy for the kid, he seems to work really hard. He was working out in San Diego with Russell et al in the off-season if I recall.

He might be part of a trick play.

pehawk

Reaction score
Rumor has it they've been paying him as a regular roster type for awhile. He's been working at WR and KR for awhile as well.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":246kxlxa said:
whats wrong with norwood or matthews?

Norwood will get more playing time in Richardson's absence, but they needed to fill the roster spot with someone not on the 53 man roster and Pete said Daniels has earned it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Mathews sucks. And, obviously Norwood's not earning it for whatever reason.

BJ's been a WR for a few weeks now. They even changed his listing a few weeks ago to WR. I love giving hard-working, tenured dudes like BJ a shot.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":16fm8q9v said:
Rumor has it they've been paying him as a regular roster type for awhile. He's been working at WR and KR for awhile as well.

I like the sound of that rumour. BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
X-FACTOR ACTIVATED

LORD HAVE MERCY - IT'S.....uh..BJ.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
You guys see the quick screen to Edelman that he threw for a TD? Hmm... Split him out wide and throw Luke in the slot, Willson fakes a block and sprints on for a Seahawks Touchdown! Why not?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BlueBlood":y90p1nzb said:
You guys see the quick screen to Edelman that he threw for a TD? Hmm... Split him out wide and throw Luke in the slot, Willson fakes a block and sprints on for a Seahawks Touchdown! Why not?

Sounds cool, but GB would have to be REAL dumb to fall that play with a "former" QB playing WR.

marko358

Reaction score
Admittedly don't know much about this guy. Could we try to use him like Harvin in our first matchup with Green Bay earlier this year? Their D was outmatched and couldn't respond.

pehawk

Reaction score
What I've heard is he's been receiving active roster money for a month. He's been working at RB/WR/KR for over a month. Sounds to me like they've been building up to this for awhile.

BJ can DEFINETLY be that jitterbug outlet they've been searching for.

How fricking cool...

pehawk

Reaction score
marko358":1qig7mfo said:
Admittedly don't know much about this guy. Could we try to use him like Harvin in our first matchup with Green Bay earlier this year? Their D was outmatched and couldn't respond.

That's my thought.

GFang

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2hq3nj48 said:
pehawk":2hq3nj48 said:

I like the sound of that rumour. BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ! BJ!

Bennett said that his sack dance led to the recent baby boom in Seattle. If BJ Daniels starts making plays for us, he's going to put the Seattle hoes out of business.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1jll4ab8 said:
BlueBlood":1jll4ab8 said:

Sounds cool, but GB would have to be REAL dumb to fall that play with a "former" QB playing WR.

Yeah, but even if we don't run the play but they think we MIGHT - it's still a win because they're paying extra attention to BJ that frees up another guy.

I'm laughing because you know GB just called a meeting about this whole thing...